Diplomacy Adjudicator Test Cases

Developers and contributors can find a link to our github page and engage in development project planning here.
Allen3

Diplomacy Adjudicator Test Cases

#1 Post by Allen3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:28 pm

I have a DATC compliant adjudicator written in Power Basic. It runs many rule based variants including Oceania. It produces maps by outputting Realpolitik files. Could your AI run the very fun game of Oceania with my map adjustment? Could my Adjudicator code be of any use to WebDiplomacy developers as it is in PB ?

A_Tin_Can
Lifetime Site Contributor

Re: Diplomacy Adjudicator Test Cases

#2 Post by A_Tin_Can » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:52 pm

I don't think I understand what you're asking here?

RoganJosh
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#3 Post by RoganJosh » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:22 am

I think the app Primacy is compatible with Realpolitik file formats. Their discord is here: https://discord.gg/KukbPA8m

Edit: Oh shoot, I just realized the question is about the AI. The answer is "No."
Keep yourself posted: https://www.diplomacybriefing.com/

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#4 Post by Squigs44 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:30 am

Allen3 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:28 pm
I have a DATC compliant adjudicator written in Power Basic. It runs many rule based variants including Oceania. It produces maps by outputting Realpolitik files. Could your AI run the very fun game of Oceania with my map adjustment? Could my Adjudicator code be of any use to WebDiplomacy developers as it is in PB ?
The AI is specifically trained on the classic variant (and adapted on the 1v1 variant), and is not compatible with variants. For more information about the AI, you can see our FAQ, which includes external links.

Webdips game engine has its own internal DATC compliant adjudicator and so there probably wouldn't be any use for a PB based one. I do know several people have asked about different adjudicators available over the years, so there may be use for it elsewhere