Into the new ways of things

Find the tournament calendar, sign up for tournaments, track tournament results, and fill out the tournament director questionnaire here.
Chanakya.

Into the new ways of things

#1 Post by Chanakya. » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:13 am

I used to play quite a lot till 2012. And, when I come back now I see a few changes in the community. There are quite a lot tournaments, online and offline. Which is great, ofcourse. I liked playing back then and I had to leave because of college and job. But now I am back to my most favourite game online. I don't actually remember many friends I had back then here, but liked playing and interacting with the players. I had played a few tournaments as well and won the Galaxian Tournament of 2012, which was cool for me back then. Haha.

Currently I was trying to find an open tournament, and I don't seem to see one going on. If a friend can tell me how to search for them, it would be great.

Also, I would love to have some friends here. I am open to any discussion or game invites.

There's no particular agenda for this thread, just a hello from this part of the world.
Ciao.

Claesar

Re: Into the new ways of things

#2 Post by Claesar » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 am

Hello and welcome back! You don't know me from back then, as I started playing in 2015.

The only open tournament currently ongoing is Nexus, which is multi-platform. Do you have the free software called Discord?

Yigg

#3 Post by Yigg » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 am

And a warm hello to you, too!

I hope you get in a game soon, though if Public Press is something you're down with, I could probably hook that up for you sooner rather than later.

In any case, welcome back! It's good to have you.

Sláinte!

Chanakya.

#4 Post by Chanakya. » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 am

Claesar wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 am
Hello and welcome back! You don't know me from back then, as I started playing in 2015.

The only open tournament currently ongoing is Nexus, which is multi-platform. Do you have the free software called Discord?
Hey.
I don't have the software and usually play here through Android. I rarely use my PC now. Is there something I can join through my phone itself?

Thanks for the reply mate.

Chanakya.

#5 Post by Chanakya. » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:12 am

Yigg wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 am

I hope you get in a game soon, though if Public Press is something you're down with, I could probably hook that up for you sooner rather than later.

Sláinte!
Hey
I am in some games and completed a few as well. I like being back. If you see some tournaments going on, like a series or something, do let me know. Also, I can join any game you feel I should.

And, thanks for the reply.
Till then.

Claesar

#6 Post by Claesar » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:58 am

Chanakya. wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 am
Claesar wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 am

Hey.
I don't have the software and usually play here through Android. I rarely use my PC now. Is there something I can join through my phone itself?

Thanks for the reply mate.
Discord actually works best on your phone.

The sign-ups for the Masters tournament just started, so see if you can grab a spot in that. There will be more tournaments later.

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#7 Post by tobieee911 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:25 pm

Chanakya. wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:13 am
I used to play quite a lot till 2012. And, when I come back now I see a few changes in the community. There are quite a lot tournaments, online and offline. Which is great, ofcourse. I liked playing back then and I had to leave because of college and job. But now I am back to my most favourite game online. I don't actually remember many friends I had back then here, but liked playing and interacting with the players. I had played a few tournaments as well and won the Galaxian Tournament of 2012, which was cool for me back then. Haha.

Currently I was trying to find an open tournament, and I don't seem to see one going on. If a friend can tell me how to search for them, it would be great.

Also, I would love to have some friends here. I am open to any discussion or game invites.

There's no particular agenda for this thread, just a hello from this part of the world.
Ciao.
Welcome!

If you want to play an full press game, i am setting one up on the forum here: https://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3 ... 31#p109031 :)

Also, if you want/need it, i am available to play some 1v1 games against you!

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#8 Post by dargorygel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:44 pm

Yigg wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 am

Sláinte!
I am beginning to suspect that Yigg likes PP. Would that be a safe assumption?

Yigg

#9 Post by Yigg » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:46 pm

I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

In unrelated news, I might need a replacement player for a Public Press game.