Final Score - ODC Round 1

Find the tournament calendar, sign up for tournaments, track tournament results, and fill out the tournament director questionnaire here.
Durga

Final Score - ODC Round 1

#1 Post by Durga » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Hello friends!!

It's been quite a few months but we're finally ready to proceed to Round 2 of the ODC. Thank you for your patience.

Here is the final score list for ODC Round 1. If you believe I have made a mistake on something PLEASE let me know asap via PM:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Also, a few of you have expressed interest in not proceeding to Round 2. If you still do not wish to participate in Round 2, please message me immediately. Even if you have messaged me in the past, message me again. I don't remember anything ever.

Once I have figured out who is dropping out I will list the players proceeding to Round 2.

TD Note: It's been really fun to watch you all play these games. Special congrats to chluke for kicking everyone's ass and soloing BOTH his games!! That is beyond impressive. I've also been impressed by the amount of players who were seeded lower excelling over the top seed in so many games. There are so many of you that I would love to play with one day. Thank you to everyone for participating in my tournament and entering moves in on time!! Let's have fun for Round 2 as well.

Second note: ties have not been determined yet on the score sheet so the exact order may be off

Durga

Re: Final Score - ODC Round 1

#2 Post by Durga » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:51 pm

PM's sent for the first game of Round 2. If you have any issues please message me as soon as possible.

Looking forward to Round 2!!! Good luck to all

Durga

#3 Post by Durga » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:13 pm

NOTE: I am aware I put the day at 2 days instead of 1.5

My apologies, I can only change it after the game starts. So you'll likely get 2 days for all of 1901 and then I'll switch it to 1.5 days after the first year

Durga

#4 Post by Durga » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Join your game or face my wrath