Search found 10360 matches

by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

Well I'm caught up now. Besides Bozo and pyxxy (because he got N1'd last game) I'll pretty much vote for anyone. Worcej is a fine vote, but I think he might actually be town because if he was a PR or scum he'd have fake claimed the first time he got voted for. Not the first, probably now though bas...
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:25 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:46 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 am
President Eden wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:57 am
i think worcej is scum here

##vote worcej
Optimistic are we?
Oh nvm he posted again.

##Vote worcej for being weak willed. Town would have held the line and not posted.
Bullshit vote. Most likely scum of the group on me.
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:23 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

he = Jamie
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:23 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:17 am
I am going to leave my vote on worcej for now because I think Jamie could be bussing him, and I want to draw attention to it when Jamie inevitably votes for me.

##VOTE worcej
Posted after he voted for me.

I also don't understand the logic from bozo here.
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:22 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

This was posted: I have met my posting requirements. See you all in N1. Then this was posted: i think worcej is scum here ##vote worcej Optimistic are we? Therefore ##Vote Worcej Let's see which PR he will claim, now that there are two votes on him. I claim disinterested in trying to catch up 17 pa...
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:50 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

i guess i will elaborate disdainful lurking is both a) scum indicative generally b) something worc does as scum but not really as town this man as town catches up and has thoughts to share (see last game, 10x the activity yet he's still dialed in) this man as scum lurks and looks down his nose at y...
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

President Eden wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:57 am
i think worcej is scum here

##vote worcej
Optimistic are we?
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:17 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

I have met my posting requirements. See you all in N1.
by worcej
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:16 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Game Thread
Replies: 3674
Views: 17964

Re: M1025 Game Thread

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:15 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:15 am
We probably would increase our chances of DKing mafia D1 by randomly selecting a DK to remove the mafia influence. Is there a way for 13 players to agree on a randomizer mechanism?
Image

well would you look at that

##vote bozo
Good enough for me.

##vote bozo
by worcej
Sun May 28, 2023 5:50 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1025 Sign Ups
Replies: 59
Views: 1263

Re: M1025 Sign Ups

/in
by worcej
Thu May 25, 2023 3:45 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

Be careful, he's tired of hearing people say I'm town. I was tired of you being overly sarcastic and semi-rude about my scumming you. I was wrong, not going to be the last time. I thought I only got rude and sarcastic after you said that, but what's done is done. To be clear, we’re good. I get bein...
by worcej
Thu May 25, 2023 1:08 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

Let it be known that me immediately scumming Bunny for his D1 PR hunting was clearly that and I won’t hear that shit from anyone else how that’s towny for awhile lol
by worcej
Thu May 25, 2023 1:06 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

QT invite?

I need to see why scum didn’t lock me down lol
by worcej
Thu May 25, 2023 1:03 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

ghug wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:46 am
Chaqa wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:40 am
Worcej is gonna come back and be so surprised
Be careful, he's tired of hearing people say I'm town.
I was tired of you being overly sarcastic and semi-rude about my scumming you.

I was wrong, not going to be the last time.
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 3:25 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

METHODOLOGY I cleanse my mind of this game. It is N1 and I am scum. What are my team actions for tonight? Am I assuming what you do or what I'd do? You're a notoriously poor empathizer so I'd recommend yourself :razz: ghug - all cards on the table, not a great time in my life for this razz
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 3:22 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

sweetandcool wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 3:09 am
METHODOLOGY

I cleanse my mind of this game. It is N1 and I am scum. What are my team actions for tonight?
Am I assuming what you do or what I'd do?
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 3:18 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

1. I really don't take chances as scum. 2. Not being able to precisely explain scum's decisions doesn't make me scum. 3. I did offer a plausible explanation. You even said you mostly agreed with it. 1. I disagree based off playing with you as scum. You go for the most optimum 2. Agree, but I am tir...
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 2:56 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

But you do take chances and implying you wouldn't doesn't move my needle any. I've given you a chance to try to explain and you've not really risen to the occasion here... 1. I really don't take chances as scum. 2. Not being able to precisely explain scum's decisions doesn't make me scum. 3. I did ...
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 2:55 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

You don't have to have good reads to harm scum with a scan or a shot, you just have to get lucky. But you do take chances and implying you wouldn't doesn't move my needle any. I've given you a chance to try to explain and you've not really risen to the occasion here... 1. I really don't take chance...
by worcej
Wed May 24, 2023 2:27 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M80 Game Thread
Replies: 5248
Views: 25779

Re: M80 Game Thread

In seriousness, my best bet is either that they weren't that worried about one time investigative actions, either because odds are low in general or because Fox was using a non-visiting action and they were ninjaing or having whoever jailed brain kill, or they figured you'd either be commuting if y...