M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#1001 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:28 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 pm
dargorygel claims I have a tonal scumtell of some kind, which he knows but wont divulge.
Last game I made up a tell on sweetandcool and then was frantically trying to find a fake one but then actually found a real one but i had to reveal it or else i woulda been called a liar

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1002 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:28 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:28 pm
brainbomb wrote:
dargorygel claims I have a tonal scumtell of some kind, which he knows but wont divulge.
Last game I made up a tell on sweetandcool and then was frantically trying to find a fake one but then actually found a real one but i had to reveal it or else i woulda been called a liar
I said I had a tell on sweet and cool but didnt say it until like the final day

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1003 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:30 pm

brainbomb wrote:
well he did say you did the thing he has as a tell in M83

brainbomb

#1004 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:32 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:30 pm
brainbomb wrote:
yea, well this is what I get for being friends with folks. they learn things about me.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1005 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:42 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:32 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:30 pm
brainbomb wrote:
yea, well this is what I get for being friends with folks. they learn things about me.
You wanna be good at mafia?

Step 1: cut any and all ties with your friends :lol:

brainbomb

#1006 Post by brainbomb » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:14 pm

yes, I think its easier to watch friendships die from this. wasnt there some game with a big group of friends from some other forums and some player had a meltdown in maf chat and outed the names of their team in the game over some big fight.

Kakarroto

#1007 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am
@kak who do you think are the two scum?
I have my doubts about will; I'm pretty sure in case will is just posing, the real doc would wait just until he has to reveal, to get a load of more info, who is willing to vote for whom and all the stuff. Well, at least I think some players here would do that. I don't like that will is so negative against any reveal, so that makes him either mafia or actual doc. So we will see, if there is no counterclaim at EoN, will should be surely doc. If there is ... well, then it would depend who does it. I'm certainly not believing d&w is doc.

regarding brain, there was a short bit of time where I thought he could be mafia; but he just looks town to me, especially with his posts today. If he reveals he is actually doc, I say we have caught will in his lie and follow him voting will out. I do believe though that if we get a mafia tomorrow, brain might be my death. And I don't know how I could prove my innocence.

if will is actually doc and you cop, that would leave me with a solve of d&w and bunwor-sauce, which certainly could be it. I think there is a chance you did just fake the RD scan, but I think that would be kinda out of character for you. If will lied and I had to choose between the two, I think I might go for d&w. Then again, worcej might've been crafty enough to drill that thought in me with the ghug nk, and brain might be right about d&w being town. I think though, a will+1 maf team would just nk the other and let brain vote me out in the final three.

Kakarroto

#1008 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:18 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:55 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:53 am
So I had a case on Jamie and it ended up being wrong and Jamie died in a chaotic end of day where he was basically throwing vending machines at players and he nearly murdered a family of newborns

Then I hard tunneled ghug and absolutely annihilated ghug in debates and the mafia team then nightkilled ghuh and now im lead scum candidate

Then damo had a fake claim of scum on rdr and we miskilled rdr and now I have hard claimed real cop and my n1 inno was on ghug.

So thats where we are at
Ok...wait...HOW many cops are there in this game?
The Macho Cop, Naive Cop, Methodical Cop, Parity Cop, Vanilla Cop, Special Judicial Services (SJS) Cop and the Psychic Cop. And don't forget the doctor.

oh wait, I think I mixed up set ups ...

damo666

#1009 Post by damo666 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:18 pm

Sorry, out on the piss but

Only possibles are (in order)

Bun dip
Bun kak
Kak Dip

I suspect I will be NK.

Do not be surprised or perturbed . Trust that it is one of those three pairs.

damo666

#1010 Post by damo666 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:21 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 pm
damo666 wrote:
I have my doubts about will; I'm pretty sure in case will is just posing, the real doc would wait just until he has to reveal, to get a load of more info, who is willing to vote for whom and all the stuff. Well, at least I think some players here would do that. I don't like that will is so negative against any reveal, so that makes him either mafia or actual doc. So we will see, if there is no counterclaim at EoN, will should be surely doc. If there is ... well, then it would depend who does it. I'm certainly not believing d&w is doc.

regarding brain, there was a short bit of time where I thought he could be mafia; but he just looks town to me, especially with his posts today. If he reveals he is actually doc, I say we have caught will in his lie and follow him voting will out. I do believe though that if we get a mafia tomorrow, brain might be my death. And I don't know how I could prove my innocence.

if will is actually doc and you cop, that would leave me with a solve of d&w and bunwor-sauce, which certainly could be it. I think there is a chance you did just fake the RD scan, but I think that would be kinda out of character for you. If will lied and I had to choose between the two, I think I might go for d&w. Then again, worcej might've been crafty enough to drill that thought in me with the ghug nk, and brain might be right about d&w being town. I think though, a will+1 maf team would just nk the other and let brain vote me out in the final three.
I think the NK will resolve a lot .

Occam's says Bunny dip

Kakarroto

#1011 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:24 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:21 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 pm
damo666 wrote:

I think the NK will resolve a lot .

Occam's says Bunny dip
yeah, I lean to think so too, but I'm not sure I can convince brain here. If I fail, I hope you wont be too mad at me

BunnyGo

#1012 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:59 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:20 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:16 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:08 am

I mean...it's pretty obvious.

I'm just trying to figure out why TWO people would be lying about being the cop.
Um what is this now?

I assume it's a desperate attempt at a cop claim lol.

Bunny is mafia.
Nah. You misunderstand.

Bunny believes this game is easy.

He also believes the doctor is useless. The scum team can just guess their NK target was doctor protected. They have a strongman skill EVERY night they want it.

And Bunny (ME!) wanted to make sure the scum team was JUST confused enough to not gamble on the actual cop. That’s useful.

I’m pretty sure it’s D&W and kaka.

Brain could be too. But not my first pick ATM.

I voted to investigate — (not sure if I should claim this or not)
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

foodcoats

#1013 Post by foodcoats » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:00 pm

NIGHT HAS ENDED PLEASE HOLD.

foodcoats

#1014 Post by foodcoats » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:02 pm

The Society was growing fearful. Would their sweet way of life be destroyed by the sugar-hating malefactors concealed in their midst? Were they doomed to ruin by their own paranoia? Were even their greatest insights subject to being shriveled like a slug subjected to salt?

Morning dawned after another harrowing night of suspicion and self-doubt. A great pile of donuts and muffins was made available for breakfast (having carefully and puritanically destroyed the cranberry-lemon muffins and the trendy maple and bacon donuts). The sugar seemed to do everyone some good, but as they ate, some of the Society members detected a faint odour.

"What's that smell?" they asked with dread.

The scent led them into the kitchen. It seemed Jamiet99uk had left the oven on when he made his ill-fated souffle.

But as they cracked the oven door, they found a scene far more horrible than burned chocolate drippings. One of their greatest luminaries was inside, twisted into the shape of a pretzel, dipped in olive oil and dusted with coarse-grained sea salt!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" the Society members screamed as one.

DAMO666 HAS DIED! THEY WERE A TOWN COP!

DAY 3 HAS STARTED. YOU MAY NOW POST.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1015 Post by dargorygel » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:02 pm

While you wait... to delight and tantalize... darg performs a single toe dance. Just three taps by the middle toe of the left foot. Not a lot of time... but oh, so emotive. Enjoy.

Kakarroto

#1016 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:04 pm

wait, did you guys have a time conversion? It's still an hour early, isn't it?

BunnyGo

#1017 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:05 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:04 pm
wait, did you guys have a time conversion? It's still an hour early, isn't it?
Time conversion. Bot has time remaining correct when I checked 20 hours ago

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1018 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:06 pm

I voted damo for doc save. It said my services were not needed which means that we did not collectively vote for damo to be saved.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1019 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:07 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:06 pm
I voted damo for doc save. It said my services were not needed which means that we did not collectively vote for damo to be saved.
Oh wait no it could’ve just been chosen as PR action flip by mafia.

It was abundantly clear that damo was cop, so eh.

BunnyGo

#1020 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:07 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:06 pm
I voted to cop scan D&W