Mafia 86: Accidents Happen... - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Mafia 86: Accidents Happen... - Game Thread

#1581 Post by dargorygel » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:57 pm

Vecna wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:50 pm
Darg, did you have to replace into a scumslot? :cry:
I suspected, because worecej is always mean to me. I told him i wanted to be a trer stump.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1582 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:57 pm

@Frog

Better or worse that we can type during night?

Vecna

#1583 Post by Vecna » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:58 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:55 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:54 pm
I hope im wrong and its just because you got put in a rough replacement slot, and felt obliged to try to participate.

Im sure itll all be better tomorrow.

:cry:
Explain, please? Pretty please with sweetandcool on top?
I always vibe extremely well with Darg, and we always read eachother flawlessly.

I didnt even get aknowledged.

Also, his readslist just doesnt mesh with how he would perceive the gamestate after observing that D1.

Darg would have good reasons to put the 2 wagonleaders of a GF wagon in his scumreads.

Then he proceeds to talk to frogger like he's a strong townread (you know talking during the night helps scum right?)

Theres a strong disconnect there with a lot of things.

Its a product of feeling forced to produce.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1584 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:59 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:57 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:34 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:34 pm

Why are so many people townreading brain? Am I missing something??
I meant to say townreading. How is brain town??!?
Is the main reason you scum read brain because he advanced the possibility that you might be scum?
He also voted Frog, the most towncore player here, didn’t vote the Godfather, and didn’t help discussion in the slightest. A lot of his posts regarding me seemed to be trying to egg me on

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1585 Post by ghug » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:59 pm

Frogsterking wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:56 pm
Damo, will and I are obvious town by pretty much any standard of measurement.

Vecna is probably town because of their position on the d1 wagons.

Hamilton brian and foodcoat are probably town who scum want to use as cannon fodder. Town lean both.

Brain and jamie are town on play. I'm a little more skeptical of brain because I don't know how strong their scum range is, I have brain as town lean though.

Bozo and bunny are town based on play, I'm not super confident on either but I'm at least confident enough to keep out of my kill list. I think they are just fancy play style townies so kind of hard to read but still +town.

-kill below here-

Chaqa
Garg
Ghug

I have chaqa at null. I'm skeptical enough to be worth limming them. The thing with chaqa is that their wagon position is pretty good, so to believe chaqa is scum then you need to believe chaqa!scum is willing to throw sweet under the bus in cold blood. I think it's a possibility so I think they are worth eliminating.

Garg and ghug I think are scum. Heart was scummy D1 based on play and ghug was incredibly suspicious and opportunistic the way they played around sweet and bunny with not only their words but most importantly, their votes. I think heart missed the deadline so scum didn't have the numbers to prevent the flashwagon on sweet. I think ghug was trying to distance from sweet D1 and didn't actually want to kill them. At the last possible second ghug threw their vote onto sweet because ghug didn't want to let the godfather be eliminated without milking town cred from the flip.
This post is super lame.

if i die kill kgray

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#1586 Post by dargorygel » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:59 pm

Frogsterking wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:56 pm
Damo, will and I are obvious town by pretty much any standard of measurement.

Vecna is probably town because of their position on the d1 wagons.

Hamilton brian and foodcoat are probably town who scum want to use as cannon fodder. Town lean both.

Brain and jamie are town on play. I'm a little more skeptical of brain because I don't know how strong their scum range is, I have brain as town lean though.

Bozo and bunny are town based on play, I'm not super confident on either but I'm at least confident enough to keep out of my kill list. I think they are just fancy play style townies so kind of hard to read but still +town.

-kill below here-

Chaqa
Garg
Ghug

I have chaqa at null. I'm skeptical enough to be worth limming them. The thing with chaqa is that their wagon position is pretty good, so to believe chaqa is scum then you need to believe chaqa!scum is willing to throw sweet under the bus in cold blood. I think it's a possibility so I think they are worth eliminating.

Garg and ghug I think are scum. Heart was scummy D1 based on play and ghug was incredibly suspicious and opportunistic the way they played around sweet and bunny with not only their words but most importantly, their votes. I think heart missed the deadline so scum didn't have the numbers to prevent the flashwagon on sweet. I think ghug was trying to distance from sweet D1 and didn't actually want to kill them. At the last possible second ghug threw their vote onto sweet because ghug didn't want to let the godfather be eliminated without milking town cred from the flip.
Darg is my name... grog

Vecna

#1587 Post by Vecna » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:59 pm

if I somehow do end up dying, be extra sus of Chaqa

That bastard always N1's me when hes scum

worcej

#1588 Post by worcej » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:00 pm

Night has Ended. Please Hold.

worcej

#1589 Post by worcej » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:05 pm

Night 1 Results:
It had been a long flight, but it looked like the airplane would be ready for landing soon. The heat wasn't the biggest issue he had during flight, but the noises from the chatter and the rotary propellors did take its toll on his mind.

But he would be finally back and could visit his parents. He was very excited to have a swim again in the Kwango river, right next to his home, as he did when he was a child. If only those other people and the airplane wasn't so loud that it would get on his nerves. Even the guy behind him in the last row made some pretty loud noises, and he must've had the loudest stomach in the world or hadn't had something to eat for days.

He sighed, trying to focus on what he would do when he got home. Ah, how he missed his mothers home cooked meals, and working with his dad on his motorbike. He couldn't wait to test out the new modifications. He was ripped out of his thoughts when he noticed the lights for the seatbelts glowing up.

"Attention, attention, we are closing in on the airport. Please remain seated while we proceed in the landing." the board speaker announced. Not much time left until he is home, he smiled.

Then he felt something on his feet. What did the guy behind him do now? He should've been seated by now, did he crawl below? What a stupid person. With a deep sigh he opened his seatbelt to the disproval of his seating neighbour, then turned around and started speaking. "Hey, LISTEN ..."

He didn't come much further: a many-toothed, primordeal mouth was right in front of his face; the stank of flesh and decay intruding his nostrils. A fear, thought long forgotten, crawled up from his spine through his neck into his brain: a monster of old, a beast of death. He never thought he would ever encounter something like that in this height. Flee he thought I must FLEE

A bloodcurdling scream ran through the whole airplane. The other passengers saw him stumbling to the front, banging on the doors of the cockpit. They turned their heads, wondering what all that commotion was about. Suddenly another person ran from the back, enhancing the solo scream into a duet. Then another person joined. And another one.

The pilots, currently preparing the slow descent towards the airport, suddenly felt a massive shift; they tried to compensate by steering against the surprising push down, but all their effort went to waste, as the plane nosedived down. The passengers now pressed on the cabin door, which became the floor, could just scream louder, and on top of the human mix, a crocodile fell.

The last flight of plane L-410 of Filair

-) happened 25th August 2010

-) crashed shortly before landing in Bandundu (Democratic Republic of the Congo)

-) 'landed' inside a house of said city (no one on ground was hit by the crash)

-) 19 people were instantly killed on impact, 1 died later in the hospital

-) of the 21 people on board, only one survived

-) the crocodile, smuggled in by a passenger in a duffel bag and which caused the panic and final shift in the aircraft's balance, survived the crash too; it was killed not much later by authorities though with a blow from a machete

Jamiet99uk HAS DIED! He was a Vanilla Town.

Day 2 has begun. You may now post.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1590 Post by ghug » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:06 pm

RIP Jamie

Better to die on impact than be eaten alive down there, I suppose.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1591 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:09 pm

Wow. Jamie was not someone I expected

brainbomb

#1592 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:10 pm

brainbomb

#1593 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:10 pm

guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1594 Post by ghug » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:11 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:10 pm
guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty
Ah man you should have held it a day.

brainbomb

#1595 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:12 pm

sorry ghug. got too happy.

brainbomb

#1596 Post by brainbomb » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:14 pm

great game Jamie. widely townread, composed. good reads. got presumed to be a PR evidently as well. All while missing EOD 1. pretty solid play

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1597 Post by ghug » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:15 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:12 pm
sorry ghug. got too happy.
Ah well, good scan.

We're about to get Chaqa'd by the last one though.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1598 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:15 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:10 pm
guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty
guilty
You are scum. I figured something out.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#1599 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 pm

There have been multiple people that have crumbed PR. What the fuck is going on?

BunnyGo

#1600 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:41 pm
I don't really need any credit for voting Sweet. I was not voting to kill Sweet, I was voting to save Bunny. I think the logical thing to do is to pair me with Bunny, not Ghug, if you think I'm scum.
My hero!

Put a Bunny in his pocket!
The moral of the boy who cried wolf? Never tell the same lie twice--Elim Garak

Take a minute of your day to be nice to someone, you dumb son of a bitch -- Iron Sheik