M1025 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4241 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:09 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am
Like
1. Town reading bunny, thought he was doc
2. His doc claim was so bad I figured he was scum
3. Pushed damo since (presumed) scumBunny wanted Flum dead, assumed Flum must be town
4. Bunny not scum, but vt, means he may have been right on Flum
5. Now regretting everything
You said you thought BunnyGo may have been the doctor N5. Why was BunnyGo's claim so bad that you doubted your strong town read of him?
1

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4242 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:06 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:50 am
Anyway it’s Flum/pyxxy gg
When did you figure out pyxxy is not the doctor?
Well you see Damo flipped as town, meaning Bona is town, meaning unless you’re mafia it has to be Flum-pyxxy
1

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4243 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:13 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:09 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am
Like
1. Town reading bunny, thought he was doc
2. His doc claim was so bad I figured he was scum
3. Pushed damo since (presumed) scumBunny wanted Flum dead, assumed Flum must be town
4. Bunny not scum, but vt, means he may have been right on Flum
5. Now regretting everything
You said you thought BunnyGo may have been the doctor N5. Why was BunnyGo's claim so bad that you doubted your strong town read of him?
I was speaking in the past tense I’m pretty sure.

And like… the whole thing?

You were there. You saw what I saw.

There’s a legal term eden told me once… the thing explains itself

Res ipsa ligmator or something
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4244 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:13 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:06 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:50 am
Anyway it’s Flum/pyxxy gg
When did you figure out pyxxy is not the doctor?
Well you see Damo flipped as town, meaning Bona is town, meaning unless you’re mafia it has to be Flum-pyxxy
Does this mean I am going to be the NK?
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4245 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:15 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:13 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:09 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am
Like
1. Town reading bunny, thought he was doc
2. His doc claim was so bad I figured he was scum
3. Pushed damo since (presumed) scumBunny wanted Flum dead, assumed Flum must be town
4. Bunny not scum, but vt, means he may have been right on Flum
5. Now regretting everything
You said you thought BunnyGo may have been the doctor N5. Why was BunnyGo's claim so bad that you doubted your strong town read of him?
I was speaking in the past tense I’m pretty sure.

And like… the whole thing?

You were there. You saw what I saw.

There’s a legal term eden told me once… the thing explains itself

Res ipsa ligmator or something
I thought BunnyGo was mafia, so I was inclined to doubt his claim, but you were convinced BunnyGo was town.
1

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4246 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:15 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:06 pm


When did you figure out pyxxy is not the doctor?
Well you see Damo flipped as town, meaning Bona is town, meaning unless you’re mafia it has to be Flum-pyxxy
Does this mean I am going to be the NK?
I sure hope so because frankly I don’t trust you to solve this game.

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4247 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:38 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:06 pm
Updated PoE from my PoV:

The Good
bozotheclown
brainbomb
BunnyGo
Chaqa
Jamiet99uk

The Bad
Bonatogether
damo666
pyxxy

The Ugly
Fluminator
ghug
I think Chaqa is the roleblocker and has just been bussing his teammates all game.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4248 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:53 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:43 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:43 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:34 pm


likely docsave
So then why not kill Bunny or me?
I feel like this is you trying to position yourself for town cred that imo you did not earn D1
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:48 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:06 pm
Updated PoE from my PoV:

The Good
bozotheclown
brainbomb
BunnyGo
Chaqa
Jamiet99uk

The Bad
Bonatogether
damo666
pyxxy

The Ugly
Fluminator
ghug
yes we know you haven't changed anything since N1 except for kinda bullying jamie
I was considering if these posts could be distancing, but I think pyxxy was probably just pointing out suspicious things Chaqa did, especially if Chaqa is really the roleblocker.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4249 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:59 pm

If things work out as planned and the doctor survives the NK, I think Chaqa is the most likely roleblocker, and should be the D6 DK, because I think that could prevent town from losing. Fluminator is most likely mafia also.

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4250 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:00 pm

Obligatory EoN post:
Jamie conftown (i saved his ass)
Bozo coretown
Bona leantown
Pyxxy leanscum
Flum scum
1

User avatar
Foxcastle
Posts: 5882
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1874
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4251 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:00 pm

PHASE HAS ENDED. PLEASE HOLD.
4

User avatar
Foxcastle
Posts: 5882
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
Location: Night Vale
Karma: 1874
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4252 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Prue continues to rage around the tent. She flings pots and pans and baking tins around wildly. She knocks jars of ingredients to the floor where they shatter and spill, spewing a mess of flour and sugar and chocolate chips. Props and decorations are torn down from the walls and smashed. She flings a cookbook. It hits a baker right between the eyes.

BONATOGETHER HAS DIED. He was Arthur Crowden, a vanilla townie.

Day 6 has begun. You may post.
3

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4253 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Nice job Bonatogether.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4254 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:05 pm

##VOTE Fluminator
1

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4255 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:07 pm

You know, I did think about saving Bona, but I didn't think mafia would actually shoot him. :(

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4256 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:07 pm

I was not roleblocked, which is wild.

User avatar
pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 1458
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm
Karma: 1358
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4257 Post by pyxxy » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:08 pm

havent read, not dead, ordered coffee for the picket lines and catching up while it brews
1

User avatar
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12522
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 7625
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4258 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:11 pm

@Bozo: do you now see why I was being so manic all game

didn't want to die too early

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4259 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:13 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:11 pm
@Bozo: do you now see why I was being so manic all game

didn't want to die too early
Yes, sorry, I thought you might have been hunting for the doctor when you said that about pyxxy.
1

bozotheclown
Posts: 11901
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:13 am
Karma: 3667
Contact:

Re: M1025 Game Thread

#4260 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:15 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:07 pm
I was not roleblocked, which is wild.
I assume they RBed Bonatogether thinking he was the doctor.
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bonatogether and 36 guests