M80 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: M80 Game Thread

#4921 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:16 pm
sweetandcool wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 5:50 am

N3
1. Haze shoots VT Bona.
2. worcej commutes damo.
3. damo Doctor worcej.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, please correct me if I got anything wrong, or forgot anything. Of course there might be a couple things that Town has done that hasn't been reported. Feel free to keep that information to yourself if you think it's better that way.
Did Damo claim a Doc save on Worcej?

Where is Sweet getting that from?
I have not disclosed any of my actions other than Tracking X

sweetandcool

#4922 Post by sweetandcool » Wed May 24, 2023 2:22 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:00 pm
beleive it or not I actually think the scumteam is sweet with dousing.

I can see how ghug would be town here based on the reasons sweet gave, because sweet knows what really happened.

and this is what I think actually happened.

The scumteam of fox, sweet, dousing and xcution had a discussion about alot of things. namely which PRs were real. They determined that best play was to jail brainbomb and then, because of overall newness some things went downhill.

Firstly, xcution was chosen to jail me
but as we saw at EOD1, xcution had some technical issues with phases, and never showed back up to change the jail on me over to Eden.

Mafia team was never sure if worcej was really a PR in the first place, and wanted there to be suspicion on it, so they figured worcej probably was not suspecting any of them and they just decided there was nothing they can do.

So it was not that one command wasnt put it, it was that xcution had some technical issues and absence after submitting a jail on me and was never able to move it.

Secondly, the mafia team chose that rather than focus on powers they would focus on bussing, HELLbussing to be specific. leaving dousing and sweet to both appear as clears upon xcutions death.

They were curious N2 about what was going on with Haze and ghug, so they sent in X to see what he could find, and saw Haze visit ghug that night.

Scumteam: dousing, sweet, foxcastle, xcution is not inexperienced, they just had one technical hangup, and one moment where they did not fully beleive worcejs claim, or that worcej was a threat to any of them
This is plausible enough to not vote ghug.

Haze with a Z

#4923 Post by Haze with a Z » Wed May 24, 2023 2:24 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:42 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:21 pm
Haze with a Z wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 pm

why would you try to claim my role then? Because I think the only reason I was even going to claim was to stop myself from getting voted out. And you claiming stuff makes it seem even more likely that your goal was to get me voted out and then you possibly decided it wouldn't work or something.
Why would you suicide bomb on Haze when he was clearly hinting on shooting me (or Bona)? A one on one isn't great for scum and even if you are the DK today it won't be worst then suiciding.
There's no one on one though. If I'm scum, the likeliest scenario is I just die today with no compensation. If I'd suicide bombed or shot Haze, at least Haze is dead. If I'd maintained the CC there's a slim chance I win the CC war. I acknowledged last night that I was probably going to get miskilled, so clearly I knew it was coming, and that should be leading you to ask why I didn't do something productive with my final night if I'm scum. There are also actions like X visiting Haze that make no sense if I'm scum because I'd already figured out Haze's role.
perhaps x wanted to confirm, and I do think you not maintaining the cc is a plus, especially because I was worried when you claimed that you were going to easily win that war just because you were less sr than I.

sweetandcool

#4924 Post by sweetandcool » Wed May 24, 2023 2:25 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:58 am
@Sweet - You are not helping your case being so over the top and flooding the thread. You are in love with your own arguments and incapable of being objective. Saying Ghug is almost 100% confirmed town is bizarre to say the minimal. You make me want to vote Ghug because I don't believe you two should be alive at end game and you are most likely to be town.
If Ghug flips town just flip me tomorrow, I won't mind as the best part with being VT is you don't need to worry about being killed and I don't want to be in an end game with you.

There are decent arguments to flip Ghug today and even him acknowledges this and you won't hear anyway, so I won't even bother.

##vote Ghug
Sorry you feel that way, I'm not trying to flood the thread. Several people asked for me to do more work, so I did. I don't think I'm being over the top, ghug is town and It's pretty easy for me to see that they should be towncore. I think me working so hard to save them is understandable, given they are towncore.

Haze with a Z

#4925 Post by Haze with a Z » Wed May 24, 2023 2:26 pm

I def need more time to read this but I'm debating moving my vote, with the most stressful thing about it being the fact that others seem to agree there and I don't wanna be wrong.

ill be back in a bit

damo666

#4926 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:26 pm

Amended [again]

Assuming ghug is scum

Night 1

Enforcer ghug jails worcej
Agent (Bunny is my guess) jails brain
Spy Role X cops/Tracks ??
Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cops Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug
QM Eden vote doubles Pyxxy

Pyxxy is Faction killed

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents drives/holsters?
Spy RC/Tracks Haze

Nav jails Eden
Capt watches ?? [hasn't reported]/holsters

Night 3

Enforcer Ninjas me
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona

Problem with this is Spy probably uses Rolecop N1 so why track Haze N2? Why not jail him?

I'll attempt a townghug set of actions

Jamiet99uk

#4927 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 24, 2023 2:30 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 6:25 pm
theres already a few chuckleheads in god thread saying brainbomb has it, but hes totally gonna give up on it.

##Vote sweetandcool
Your case on Sweet is plausible.

Interesting.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

#4928 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed May 24, 2023 2:31 pm

I'm out of time for now sorry.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

damo666

#4929 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:35 pm

Assuming ghug is town

Night 1

Enforcer ninjas Pyxxy
Agent (Bunny is my guess) drives x and y
Spy Role X jails brain
Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cops Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug
QM Eden vote doubles Pyxxy

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents holsters
Spy RoleCops Haze

Nav jails Eden
Capt watches ?? [hasn't reported]/holsters

Night 3

Enforcer holsters
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona

Faction kill me [fails]

Alternatively Agent jailed brain N1 and drove N2 and Spy used Rolecop N1 and tracked Haze N2 (but why not jail)?

So I think Spy must have used jail N1

Dousing

#4930 Post by Dousing » Wed May 24, 2023 2:42 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:35 pm
[snip]

Are you saying Ghug has to be the maf here?

Dousing

#4931 Post by Dousing » Wed May 24, 2023 2:43 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:19 pm
PROPOSAL

Let's give ghug the benefit of the doubt and him and the 3 townclears vote for a kill target. People must vote for the majority target or be considered scum. In the event of a tie ghug's vote ignored.

If successful repeat tomorrow with survivors of the four.

Following a failure we kill ghug.

@Worcej @ Haze what do you think?

@ghug deal?
I’ll be happy with this although I don’t think we’ll have enough time to see it through

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4932 Post by dargorygel » Wed May 24, 2023 2:45 pm

peterlund wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 8:25 pm
I just uploaded and installed a patch for the search problem. I hope it fixes at least some of the problems you have had.

Thanks to Darg who notified me about the issue!

/Peter
brainbomb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:23 pm
I have a workaround for anyone having bot issues

if you go to mafia.peterlund.se and goto search among all messages

search by the player and then under pages if you say kakarroto and search pages 203-end it loads some of it. its cumbersome but you can do this for anyone and trial and error it does load some of the broken sections
THANKS Peter... so players note that brain's brilliant backdoor is not necessary anymore. Bot is up and running. Be sure to +1 Peter's announcement by way of useless thanks for his working on our behalf.

damo666

#4933 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:45 pm

Dousing wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:42 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:35 pm
[snip]

Are you saying Ghug has to be the maf here?
No

brainbomb

#4934 Post by brainbomb » Wed May 24, 2023 2:47 pm

brain's brilliant backdoor

okay, im making a new mafia community with that name. I stepped down as owner of sock drawer and this will be my new mafia community. great title.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4935 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:47 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:19 pm
PROPOSAL

Let's give ghug the benefit of the doubt and him and the 3 townclears vote for a kill target. People must vote for the majority target or be considered scum. In the event of a tie ghug's vote ignored.

If successful repeat tomorrow with survivors of the four.

Following a failure we kill ghug.

@Worcej @ Haze what do you think?

@ghug deal?
I want to hear from Ghug before making any comment about this.

sweetandcool

#4936 Post by sweetandcool » Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm

So pretty much all I"m getting from town is either disbelief or very tepid "Well, I'm still voting for ghug, but your argument is slightly unsettling".

How about we ##VOTE sweetandcool because I don't think I'm going to be useful to town after this day. I don't seem capable of helping, despite working really hard to get things right. At the very least, you all won't have to deal with my long and frequent posting. One less thread to scour through for clues.

Voting me at least makes more sense than voting ghug.

Dousing

#4937 Post by Dousing » Wed May 24, 2023 2:53 pm

sweetandcool wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm
So pretty much all I"m getting from town is either disbelief or very tepid "Well, I'm still voting for ghug, but your argument is slightly unsettling".

How about we ##VOTE sweetandcool because I don't think I'm going to be useful to town after this day. I don't seem capable of helping, despite working really hard to get things right. At the very least, you all won't have to deal with my long and frequent posting. One less thread to scour through for clues.

Sweet by self-voting just did the very thing he hated last game

Smt smt “Die a hero” smt smt “live long enough to be a villain”

damo666

#4938 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:54 pm

sweetandcool wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm

Don't be so pathetically stupid. Please.

sweetandcool

#4939 Post by sweetandcool » Wed May 24, 2023 2:54 pm

Haze with a Z wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:24 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:42 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:21 pm

Why would you suicide bomb on Haze when he was clearly hinting on shooting me (or Bona)? A one on one isn't great for scum and even if you are the DK today it won't be worst then suiciding.
There's no one on one though. If I'm scum, the likeliest scenario is I just die today with no compensation. If I'd suicide bombed or shot Haze, at least Haze is dead. If I'd maintained the CC there's a slim chance I win the CC war. I acknowledged last night that I was probably going to get miskilled, so clearly I knew it was coming, and that should be leading you to ask why I didn't do something productive with my final night if I'm scum. There are also actions like X visiting Haze that make no sense if I'm scum because I'd already figured out Haze's role.
perhaps x wanted to confirm, and I do think you not maintaining the cc is a plus, especially because I was worried when you claimed that you were going to easily win that war just because you were less sr than I.
Rereading you comments from N2, you make it very clear to ghug you knew about the RB. I refuse to believe that ghug knew you were captain and sent X out to spy/track you. This is nonsensical Mafia play. They would not need to confirm your identity.

Whereas your comments to ghug would have caught Mafia's eye enough to send spy to see what you are and confirm their suspicion.

damo666

#4940 Post by damo666 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:55 pm

I'm now leaning towards ghug being town.

##unvote