Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
xorxes

Re: Mafia 47 - The Sixth Mass Extinction - GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#1341 Post by xorxes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 pm
xorxes so far has been less about discussion and more sermonly suppression.

he tends to just thrust his read on something and tries to extinguish further discussion on a topic. if you disagree he just fits you into his scumreads.

it comes off as the grouchiest form of power wolfing where you dont leave any room for yourself to even be scrutinized.

you need to learn how to knock this motherfucker down to his knees or he will just crush town this game
Who have I scumread for disagreeing with me? Most of the people I have disagreed with are town, I think.

xorxes

#1342 Post by xorxes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:29 pm
xorxes fits on most scumteams with foodcoats, damo, and bo.
damo and bo are likely town. No idea about foodcoats yet.

e.m.c^42

#1343 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm

the afore stated small consolidation of thoughts, since I like reading games when it's a thing, even though one does doubt anyone will be reading it:
___

foodcoats early on was giving me Claesar vibes, when he was sorta "I'm very logical and contributing" but also kinda missing things at the same time? (the same type of derpy as when Clae went "statistically with random votes we lost already, so there's no point in trying anymore"). can't tell if it's just a personality thing tho, will wait for him to post more - if he's not normally like this, then it might be concerning, but /shrugs. null

Foxcastle, again, probably misguided town, since I don't think he'd be this...anal retentive as scum (or like, he'd be pretending to scumhunt instead?). Like ffs, if you peterbot him 'bout half his posts are about me, and the various benefits of policy lynching said person, and when it failed how I'm scum lmao. Not that he's completely wrong, but that's what I meant by focus. town-null

The only thing I can recall about town!bo in mafia is being so spaced out to the point of voting himself and getting lynched lol, so the mild interest this game seems to be a step up.

worcej is pretty casual this game, and I like it actually - lean a little town even though there's a feeling he's more laid back as scum.

as I'm typing this, for some reason the thought of a damo/bozo scumteam just popped up xD. Can't think of any evidence though, asides from that convo making me hiccup while snacking.

something about damo's remark awhile back reminded me of taunting, but dunno if he does that as scum, might be just me projecting own issues.

No idea where dargo went. Or anyone not named, actually, can't recall anything about them off the top of my head.

it might be just too early, but Jamie seems to be...less involved this game so far. Less questions of any kind, for one. A bit strange.

vecna seems to be the type of guy who wifoms himself as scum, and it hasn't happened yet, so xD

Unless Vapor has found some type of drug that makes him like playing scum, he's still probably town for meta reasons. But his reads are making me scratch lol

think I've said enough on bozo, prolly am wrong (a la reads from experienced people), but meh.

e.m.c^42

#1344 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm

oh yay, there were more posts.

e.m.c^42

#1345 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 pm

xorxes, why exactly do you scumlean me again? :D

e.m.c^42

#1346 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:08 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 pm
Hey, what's the difference between Flash, and a potato?
I can eat one raw,. Your choice on which ;)
lmao

brainbomb

#1347 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:39 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
by the way you lied thru your teeth earlier saying you dont know bo meta.

you mislynched him less than 3 games ago

xorxes

#1348 Post by xorxes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:45 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 pm
Because you fooled me once with your "oh I'm so innocent I can't possibly be scum even though I'm not doing anything to help town" stance, so you are scum until proven otherwise.

xorxes

#1349 Post by xorxes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:49 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:39 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm
brainbomb wrote:
by the way you lied thru your teeth earlier saying you dont know bo meta.

you mislynched him less than 3 games ago
Wasn't I scum that game?

If I once knew about how he plays I've mostly forgotten. I do know about "bo is the worst", and I do remember the game when he claimed town in reverse now, but not much else.

worcej

#1350 Post by worcej » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:54 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm
unless we think Jamie lured 4 town onto moscow to save wolf emc
Based on the list of votes that followed (Percy, rdr (conf town), bozo, ItsHosuke, and Vapor), I don't think it was 4 town. I suspect a scum is inside the 4.

worcej

#1351 Post by worcej » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:55 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 pm
xorxes so far has been less about discussion and more sermonly suppression.

he tends to just thrust his read on something and tries to extinguish further discussion on a topic. if you disagree he just fits you into his scumreads.

it comes off as the grouchiest form of power wolfing where you dont leave any room for yourself to even be scrutinized.

you need to learn how to knock this motherfucker down to his knees or he will just crush town this game
I would almost feel bad for him if he is scum again. It is probably getting old.

Jamiet99uk

#1352 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 pm
unless we think Jamie lured 4 town onto moscow to save wolf emc
In that case, why would I abandon the Moscow wagon when EMC was still in the lead?

e.m.c^42

#1353 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:45 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 pm
Because you fooled me once with your "oh I'm so innocent I can't possibly be scum even though I'm not doing anything to help town" stance, so you are scum until proven otherwise.
:(

So basically, for being useless. Makes sense though.

worcej

#1354 Post by worcej » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Not 'both masons can be mafia' - there may not be any Masons which Mafia would know allowing 2 fake claims.

However I think there are 2 Masons, therefore town, and I think I know who they are.
The only way Mafia would know there is not Masons is if they were given them as fake claims. Because of this, without being a grammar police officer, 'both masons can be mafia' is true if 2 of them received those fake claims.

Hosuke could 100% be mafia and just blurted his fake claim out. The only way to 'confirm' this is to have the other Mason speak out, which should not happen yet.
This could be (yet another) townslip from worcej, or a scumslip, pending on an answer I'm waiting for from the GMs.
wtf am I missing now?

Vaporwave

#1355 Post by Vaporwave » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm
the afore stated small consolidation of thoughts, since I like reading games when it's a thing, even though one does doubt anyone will be reading it:
___

foodcoats early on was giving me Claesar vibes, when he was sorta "I'm very logical and contributing" but also kinda missing things at the same time? (the same type of derpy as when Clae went "statistically with random votes we lost already, so there's no point in trying anymore"). can't tell if it's just a personality thing tho, will wait for him to post more - if he's not normally like this, then it might be concerning, but /shrugs. null

Foxcastle, again, probably misguided town, since I don't think he'd be this...anal retentive as scum (or like, he'd be pretending to scumhunt instead?). Like ffs, if you peterbot him 'bout half his posts are about me, and the various benefits of policy lynching said person, and when it failed how I'm scum lmao. Not that he's completely wrong, but that's what I meant by focus. town-null

The only thing I can recall about town!bo in mafia is being so spaced out to the point of voting himself and getting lynched lol, so the mild interest this game seems to be a step up.

worcej is pretty casual this game, and I like it actually - lean a little town even though there's a feeling he's more laid back as scum.

as I'm typing this, for some reason the thought of a damo/bozo scumteam just popped up xD. Can't think of any evidence though, asides from that convo making me hiccup while snacking.

something about damo's remark awhile back reminded me of taunting, but dunno if he does that as scum, might be just me projecting own issues.

No idea where dargo went. Or anyone not named, actually, can't recall anything about them off the top of my head.

it might be just too early, but Jamie seems to be...less involved this game so far. Less questions of any kind, for one. A bit strange.

vecna seems to be the type of guy who wifoms himself as scum, and it hasn't happened yet, so xD

Unless Vapor has found some type of drug that makes him like playing scum, he's still probably town for meta reasons. But his reads are making me scratch lol

think I've said enough on bozo, prolly am wrong (a la reads from experienced people), but meh.
ladies and gentlemen, he's back!

Vaporwave

#1356 Post by Vaporwave » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:10 am

been longing for that type of post from e.m.c since hours ago

I was like a highschooler waiting to see if his date shows up

e.m.c has finally returned to his former self and I couldn't possibly be more pleased

xorxes

#1357 Post by xorxes » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:12 am

worcej wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:56 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 pm
The only way Mafia would know there is not Masons is if they were given them as fake claims. Because of this, without being a grammar police officer, 'both masons can be mafia' is true if 2 of them received those fake claims.

Hosuke could 100% be mafia and just blurted his fake claim out. The only way to 'confirm' this is to have the other Mason speak out, which should not happen yet.
This could be (yet another) townslip from worcej, or a scumslip, pending on an answer I'm waiting for from the GMs.
wtf am I missing now?
You assuming that each scum received a single role to fakeclaim sounded very weird to me so I asked GMs if scum recieved one role each or one list for all of them (as I was expecting). I'm waiting for the answer.

Percy Williams

#1358 Post by Percy Williams » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm
___

You have no thoughts on me? C'mon E.M.C^42

xorxes

#1359 Post by xorxes » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:20 am

So tomorrow we should lynch from this pool (in alphabetical order):

Chaqa
dargo
emc
Espresso
flash
foodcoats
Jamiet
Vecna

I would be surprised if at least four of the scum are not in there.

xorxes

#1360 Post by xorxes » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:23 am

Hosuke, Percy and damo get a temporary pass until their claims are verified or disproven.