Russia has 114 cases of Covid

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
taylor4

Re: Russia has 114 cases of Covid

#21 Post by taylor4 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Some 5 million persons went out in all directions from the Wuhan medicine/food market before a Chinese government acknowledged the viral outbreak. Batshits were MERs or SARS viruses.
Reportedly this coronavirus is from some other feral beast, maybe an endangered species.
In pictures from Japan sika deer in numbers are invading the deserted city streets.
-- The other US Senator involved in shorting stocks is married to the head of the Stock Exchange.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#22 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:01 pm

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on preparations to receive envoys from our new alien Masters or other extra dimensional visitors. Catering tips.et al.
For example, if our new alien Masters are Thetan types with LRonH in some command or consultancy role then my Lovely Fire Breathing MemSahib Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors lounging on a sofa eating cakes could organise.a simple buffet luncheon as a reception.
If our visitors are more Hip Dr Who type of gang then a different menu with more avocado dishes is probably required.
I imagine the cuisine for a twelve year old kiddy's birthday party would suit a Harry Potter/magical manifestion of guests. Tea or Coffee & cucumber sandwiches, cheese platter for adults
I need a diversion on the domestic front, & catering for aliens might be worth a try.. my feminine Overlord has had me moving tea chests of memorabilia and unused furniture out of the Cuban missile Crisis bunker and preparing for Armageddon.
Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors hasn't been lounging on a sofa eating cakes as much as I would like, instead it's hours of disassembling, cleaning and reassembling of weapons, sharpening bayonets, checking ammunition etc in her formidable armoury & playin' records of the 1812 or bloomin' Wagner's Vulturine Valkyries & other martial music.
Life was serene until my wonderful Fire Breathing MemSahib heard our Prime Minister utter the words "war cabinet" on the television. Her knitting ceased and the commandments started flowing & haven't stopped.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#23 Post by MajorMitchell » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:26 am

My Adorable Field Marshall~Mem Sahib has had the gardener prepare a new fortified position between the Agapanthus and Hydrangeas to improve her enfilade fire plan for the approaches to the Chook Sheds & vegetable garden and the disenchanted gardening staff performed poorly at the range. Cook's Scullery maid managed to score highest with a Lee Enfield .303 of the domestic staff. Her Serene Imperiousness Indoors managed to bag a rabbit that foolishly appeared during proceedings.