Replacement needed.

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
TheRealCottonmouth

Replacement needed.

#1 Post by TheRealCottonmouth » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 pm

Hey there,
For those of you who are looking for a short game of Diplomacy, I have the perfect solution. One of our players got kicked out due to delays, and he is a small nation with 3 sc's. The map is Fall of the American Empire and the game is private so everyone there knows each other IRL. If you want to join the game is called Revenge of Ares (i don't know why it is called that), and password is lolthiswillbefun. It will be fun. Hope to see you there.

Jamiet99uk

Re: Replacement needed.

#2 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm

TheRealCottonmouth wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 pm
Hey there,
For those of you who are looking for a short game of Diplomacy, I have the perfect solution. One of our players got kicked out due to delays, and he is a small nation with 3 sc's. The map is Fall of the American Empire and the game is private so everyone there knows each other IRL. If you want to join the game is called Revenge of Ares (i don't know why it is called that), and password is lolthiswillbefun. It will be fun. Hope to see you there.
It's really useful if you post the link.