Playtest - Legacy of Versailles

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Enriador

Playtest - Legacy of Versailles

#1 Post by Enriador » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:01 am

Hello folks,

After some valuable help from the Discord community *Legacy of Versailles* is finally ready for playtesting! Preview: https://i.redd.it/qgvaxnc3vsb41.png

The campaign takes place in 1939, just as Europe is about to get dragged into another war. The great powers are:

* Britain (B)
* France (F)
* Germany (G)
* Italy (I)
* Poland (P)
* Soviet Union (S)
* Turkey (T)

**Playtesting will be on vDiplomacy.com** - complete with a map you can click on to send orders and all the usual stuff you get from automated websites. It will follow these rules:

1) Preference lists (send me a PM with the powers you want to play the most from left to right, in order. For example: BPTSGIF)
2) Game ends until one power gets 14 SCs *or* after 20 seasons (i.e Fall 1949)
3) Full press
4) 24h phases
5) Unrated
6) Non-Anon

If you are interested send me a PM (alongside your preference list) and I will reply with the password and link to the game.

See you there!

Enriador

Re: Playtest - Legacy of Versailles

#2 Post by Enriador » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Hello again folks,

After some valuable feedback from the first game (which ended in a victory for webDiplomacy's @Temasek22), *Legacy of Versailles* is finally ready for a second round of playtesting! The game: https://vdiplomacy.com/board.php?gameID=44277

The campaign takes place in 1939, just as Europe is about to get dragged into another war. The great powers are:

* Britain (B)
* France (F)
* Germany (G)
* Italy (I)
* Poland (P)
* Soviet Union (S)
* Turkey (T)

**Playtesting will be on vDiplomacy.com** - complete with a map you can click on to send orders and all the usual stuff you get from automated websites. It will follow these rules:

1) Preference lists (send me a PM on vDiplomacy with the powers you want to play the most from left to right, in order. For example: BPTSGIF)
2) Game ends until one power gets 18 SCs *or* after 20 seasons (i.e Fall 1949)
3) Full press
4) 24h phases
5) Unrated
6) Non-Anon

If you are interested send me a PM - alongside your preference list! Absent one I will consider you want it random like a true madlad(y) - and I will reply with the password and assigned power.

See you there!