Play Wilsonian With Me!

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Yigg

Play Wilsonian With Me!

#1 Post by Yigg » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 am

Hello webDippers! Someone in Discord got me thinking that I need to get a good Public Press game going. So I'm doing just that! If you think you'd enjoy a Wilsonian game, or just feel like playing with me because we had a good game before, check it out!

It's set up for 2 Day turns for lively time to talk, yet still allow for life to happen. It's anonymous and HDV because why not. It's SoS scoring because I had to pick one. 25 point buy in, and at least a 50% RR.

The game is called The Warren G. Harding Experience, and the game link is here: http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=243389

If you feel like this is your jam, either message me here or on the awesomest new Discord Server, and I'll shoot you the password.

Cheers!
-Yigg

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Play Wilsonian With Me!

#2 Post by dargorygel » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm

bump

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3 Post by dargorygel » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 pm

Eat jam with yigg

Percy Williams

#4 Post by Percy Williams » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:21 pm

What level of skill does one need to lose their little nest of Webdip points here?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am

It doesn’t matter your skill.

If you play public press with Yigg you will be thoroughly out-skilled and lose all your points - but definitely have fun doing it.