Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Vecna

Re: Tiny Hunt I Game Thread

#681 Post by Vecna » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Ezio and Squig contain one scum at minimum

Then theres probably another in Damo/Worcej

Vecna

#682 Post by Vecna » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:59 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:58 pm
Actually, im of the opinion that unless its a newbie, the scum-posts are always attempting to be way more concise and logical in their reasoning. It comes inherently because theyre afraid to be caught in a bad judgement of whatll appear towny to the average person.

Another thing that scum often do? Attack other people based on how theyre forming an argument, trying to pull a "gotcha" on a person.

I couldnt care less what you think about the post I made yesterday. I think its beautiful.
well your opinion sucks

who are your top 3 scum reads
Sorry to say but I doubt you have anywhere near the mafia experience to be doubting my words here. With the way you approach the game, any competent scum player is going to endgame you every single time. You just look at face value of a post, and look whether the reasoning sounds proper. Any competent player can fake decent-enough looking reasoning as scum, and will put a bunch of effort into doing so.

DoubtingThomas

#683 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Vecna wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:58 pm
Actually, im of the opinion that unless its a newbie, the scum-posts are always attempting to be way more concise and logical in their reasoning. It comes inherently because theyre afraid to be caught in a bad judgement of whatll appear towny to the average person.

Another thing that scum often do? Attack other people based on how theyre forming an argument, trying to pull a "gotcha" on a person.

I couldnt care less what you think about the post I made yesterday. I think its beautiful.
well your opinion sucks

Sorry to say but I doubt you have anywhere near the mafia experience to be doubting my words here. With the way you approach the game, any competent scum player is going to endgame you every single time. You just look at face value of a post, and look whether the reasoning sounds proper. Any competent player can fake decent-enough looking reasoning as scum, and will put a bunch of effort into doing so.
sorry, didnt get who your 3 scum reads were?

wanna try again?

Jamiet99uk

#684 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm

@Ezio - do you have a response to my case?

@D.Thomas - you have posted so much rubbish I don't know what it is you want me to respond to. Do you have any specific questions for me? Could you be concise if possible?

Vecna

#685 Post by Vecna » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:47 pm
Thomas good reads and analysis. I appreciate you scumread Vecna, but there's no way he's going to get a majority on him today as too many people (including me) townread him ATM. Isn't your vote better placed on Jamiet, whom you also scumread, to put him at 2 and only put him 1 behind the leading wagon?
These are the type of posts you should actually be worried about, fyi

Vecna

#686 Post by Vecna » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm
Vecna wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:

well your opinion sucks

wanna try again?
Dude, youre cute and adorable, we get it.

DoubtingThomas

#687 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm
Vecna wrote:

wanna try again?
Dude, youre cute and adorable, we get it.
Wrong answer.

Good luck

Ezio

#688 Post by Ezio » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm

@Jamiet
You didn't make an actual case. I dismantled every post of yours I needed to.

worcej

#689 Post by worcej » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 pm

As y2k pointed out, yes I am not a good scum hunter but what I do post and the reactions I gather help me deduce tendencies. Reminder: I am on vacation and using a tablet which makes posting rougher than normal.

Anyways, y2k's play has been sporadic to me - he is moving votes around for meh reasons imo and seems to be following more than leading. This especially applies to how the Ezio wagon went off. This keeps me wanting to have my vote park here - the scum vibes are strong.

I agree with squigs on the go analysis - it is a lot of attacking others but I don't see him hedging any strong cases against others. This has me somewhat scum reading him but I am not in the mood to OMGUS him because my y2k read is stronger.

The DT and Vecna exchange recently reminds me of DT's first game where he went after Jaime. I am honestly town reading him because of it. I also feel townie off of Vecna, though his hunting is less strong this game.

Lurking Jaime seems to indicate scum if I am to use meta reads, but I feel he is actually trying to hunt. Null for now.

Bozo is somewhat town cleared for now, based on no CC and the extremely unlikely hold of a mafia kill to try to clear someone.

DoubtingThomas

#690 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Ezio wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Like look at what damo has said? It's all pretty clearly *trying* to influence and lead town diacussion, but it's also pretty clelarly wrong/useless. Is he townreading people you scumread? Is he trying to pull diacussion off of someone you think should be pressured? Is he effectively pushing the lynch of a townie?
I don't think he's doing any of these things and is therefore not *scummy", just shitty.
Contrast that to jamiet, who created a lynch on a *probably town (pending confirmation) player, and stopped most discussion with his nonsense case. He's also not spouting as much nonsense as he usually does as town and is therefore probably scum.
good point. i still wonder about jamie's motivation for that rampant start on nd wag

DoubtingThomas

#691 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:22 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm
Ezio, what makes you so sure ND was town, exactly?
idk i feel like this post is truly bad

because no one can ever be sure ND was town or mafia

but it def looked like u were sure when u were pushing ND, but now you question Ezio for pulling out a valid point (that your push on ND was a little outta place) but you are using the logic that can also be applied to you as a weapon to attack Ezio's push on you

like no one will ever be sure that a dead person is a town/mafia. that's not the point and it never has to be. the point is your behavior of pushing/starting that wagon was weird and this kinda post really really is hypocritical at best

i dont ever see town making these kind of posts. like the point ezio was mking wasnt even that he was sure ND was town

ND's alignment is besides the point

##Vote Jamiet

worcej

#692 Post by worcej » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:22 pm

@DT - Vecna posted his reads. You cross posted with your spam....

DoubtingThomas

#693 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:23 pm

no question, but i want your input.

also trying to give you a chance to explain your scummy behavior to maybe convince me not to vote you because right now u r just too scummy

DoubtingThomas

#694 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm

worcej wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:22 pm
@DT - Vecna posted his reads. You cross posted with your spam....
where?

Ezio

#695 Post by Ezio » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm

@Worcej, try to hedge a little less on your posts

@RD I'm fine if you think Jamiet and I are scum together. I'll make you love me later and it'll be fine, but for now how's about you vote with me on Jamiet to get a scum strung up?

worcej

#696 Post by worcej » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 pm
@Worcej, try to hedge a little less on your posts

@RD I'm fine if you think Jamiet and I are scum together. I'll make you love me later and it'll be fine, but for now how's about you vote with me on Jamiet to get a scum strung up?
You'll have to forgive me, but what am I doing that is hedgy?

WarLegend

#697 Post by WarLegend » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Day ends in 2.5 hours!
Due to requests, and no-one asking not too, I have decided to allow night posting since I don't think it hurts anything in this setup. If anyone has any problems with this that they didn't send me before, please do so now. Otherwise, posting at night is fine.

Vote Count Day 2
Squigs44 (3) Vecna(+1) rdrivera2005
damo666 (2) Squigs44 yavuzovic
Ezio (2) bozotheclown Jamiet99uk
y2kjbk (1) worcej
Jamiet99uk (1) Ezio
worcej (1) bo_sox48
bo_sox48 (1) y2kjbk
Vecna (1) DoubtingThomas

DoubtingThomas

#698 Post by DoubtingThomas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:29 pm

##Vote Jamie

Jamiet99uk

#699 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Ezio wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm
@Jamiet
You didn't make an actual case. I dismantled every post of yours I needed to.
Oh no you don't.

You behaved like you knew ND's alignment and was surely a mislynch.

Then I questioned this and you flipped to saying "oh that was just bullshit" and "it was a reaction test".

But you quickly went back to saying you were quite sure ND was a mislynch.

All through this you insisted your vote for me was because of me pushing tow ND to his mislynch.

You can't have it both ways.

Jamiet99uk

#700 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:35 pm

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:22 pm
DoubtingThomas wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm
Ezio, what makes you so sure ND was town, exactly?
idk i feel like this post is truly bad

because no one can ever be sure ND was town or mafia

but it def looked like u were sure when u were pushing ND, but now you question Ezio for pulling out a valid point (that your push on ND was a little outta place) but you are using the logic that can also be applied to you as a weapon to attack Ezio's push on you

like no one will ever be sure that a dead person is a town/mafia. that's not the point and it never has to be. the point is your behavior of pushing/starting that wagon was weird and this kinda post really really is hypocritical at best

i dont ever see town making these kind of posts. like the point ezio was mking wasnt even that he was sure ND was town

ND's alignment is besides the point

##Vote Jamiet
I was confident of my scumread of ND and am reasonably confident we were lynching scum. I only question my confidence because of Ezio's behaviour.

Why was my push on ND out of place? Lots of people agreed with me. Why do you think they were wrong?