M53: Mafia 1 Redux

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: M53: Mafia 1 Redux

#21 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 pm

Also, @GMs, love the addition to the rules

Nephthys

#22 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:00 pm
Salutations, his majesty by God's grace, the emperor of Austria, king of Hungary and Bohemia, of Dalmacia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria and Illyria, King of Jerusalem (honorary only), Archduke of Austria, Greatduke of Toskana (honorary only) and Krakow, Duke of Lotharingia (honorary only), of Salzburg, of Steyer, Carinthia, Krain and the Bukovina, Greatprince to Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia, Duke of Upper and Lower Silesia (honorary only), of Modena (honorary only), Parma (honorary only), Piacenza (honorary only) and Quastalla (honorary only), of Auschwitz and Zator, of Teschen, Friuli, Ragusa and Zara, princely Earl of Habsburg and Tyrol, Kyburg, Görz and Gradiska, Prince of Trentino and Brixen, Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and in Istria, Earl of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg etc., Sir of Trieste, of Cattaro and the Windisch Mark, Great Voivode of the Voivodia Serbia etc. sends his courteous and moreso friendly greetings to his Equals within the world.
Sounds like Steve.

I shall call you Steve

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#23 Post by KalelChase » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:17 pm

Greetings all. Never played a 'pure' game before, here or anywhere else.
Glad to see familiar faces. Good luck to us good guys.

Nephthys

#24 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:17 pm

@steve, to what do we owe the pleasure of such nobility>

Kakarroto

#25 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Salutations, his majesty by God's grace, the emperor of Austria, king of Hungary and Bohemia, of Dalmacia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria and Illyria, King of Jerusalem (honorary only), Archduke of Austria, Greatduke of Toskana (honorary only) and Krakow, Duke of Lotharingia (honorary only), of Salzburg, of Steyer, Carinthia, Krain and the Bukovina, Greatprince to Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia, Duke of Upper and Lower Silesia (honorary only), of Modena (honorary only), Parma (honorary only), Piacenza (honorary only) and Quastalla (honorary only), of Auschwitz and Zator, of Teschen, Friuli, Ragusa and Zara, princely Earl of Habsburg and Tyrol, Kyburg, Görz and Gradiska, Prince of Trentino and Brixen, Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and in Istria, Earl of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg etc., Sir of Trieste, of Cattaro and the Windisch Mark, Great Voivode of the Voivodia Serbia etc. sends his courteous and moreso friendly greetings to his Equals within the world.
Sounds like Steve.

I shall call you Steve
*cough* *cough*

... We see, you are quite the jocular one. We recommend you to take one of the cream puffs then, we are sure you would like them ... if only our court baker would be here ...

Nephthys

#26 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:19 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Sounds like Steve.

I shall call you Steve
*cough* *cough*

... We see, you are quite the jocular one. We recommend you to take one of the cream puffs then, we are sure you would like them ... if only our court baker would be here ...
Doth thy nobility present cream puffs not hencewith a croquenbouche formation?

How can thou except to be treated as nolbility without acting like it?

*narrows eyes*

BobMcBob

#27 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:23 pm

Well hello there folks. Glad to hear the good news for Nephthys, although I must admit I never actually heard the bad news that I recall.

Emperor of Austria, king of Hungary and Bohemia, of Dalmacia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria and Illyria, King of Jerusalem (honorary only), Archduke of Austria, Greatduke of Toskana (honorary only) and Krakow, Duke of Lotharingia (honorary only), of Salzburg, of Steyer, Carinthia, Krain and the Bukovina, Greatprince to Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia, Duke of Upper and Lower Silesia (honorary only), of Modena (honorary only), Parma (honorary only), Piacenza (honorary only) and Quastalla (honorary only), of Auschwitz and Zator, of Teschen, Friuli, Ragusa and Zara, princely Earl of Habsburg and Tyrol, Kyburg, Görz and Gradiska, Prince of Trentino and Brixen, Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and in Istria, Earl of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg etc., Sir of Trieste, of Cattaro and the Windisch Mark, Great Voivode of the Voivodia Serbia etc. I am honoured to have the privilege of being able to quite possibly lynch you unceremoniously this fine game.

And how on earth does one put nested SUMIF's into a mafia spreadsheet? Mine didn't even have SUMIF's (although it should have).

Nephthys

#28 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:23 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:21 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:19 pm
Nephthys wrote:

Sounds like Steve.

I shall call you Steve
*cough* *cough*

Doth thy nobility present cream puffs not hencewith a croquenbouche formation?

How can thou except to be treated as nobility without acting like it?

*narrows eyes*
EBWOP

Nephthys

#29 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 pm

##vote Steve.

Anyone claiming to be the Duke of Auschwitz really needs to re-evaluate their life ambitions...

BobMcBob

#30 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:33 pm

Also, I shall from hereonin be referred as Sir McBob, the honourable knight of Angonia. I shall do my best to protecteth the innocent from being slain and to slayeth those with malicious intentions. Emperor, I shalt protect thou with my life. If there art any disputes between members of this lovely town, cometh to me and I shalt settleth thy disputes.

Kakarroto

#31 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:33 pm

Oh, you meant Krachgebäck, these fancy french words are not too familiar in the austrian cuisine. The further details of the servings you should discuss with the servants, if you so please.

Also, you seem a bit too eager for executing nobility, Bob son of Bob, isn't it? Do you have, by any chance, some distant french ancestors?

Kakarroto

#32 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:37 pm

We're sorry, the accoustic hasn't been the best, we didn't want to degrade your name, Sir McBob, the honourable knight of Angonia. May your goal to protect the innocent a successful one.

Nephthys

#33 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:38 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:33 pm
Oh, you meant Krachgebäck, these fancy french words are not too familiar in the austrian cuisine. The further details of the servings you should discuss with the servants, if you so please.

Also, you seem a bit too eager for executing nobility, Bob son of Bob, isn't it? Do you have, by any chance, some distant french ancestors?
You wish *me* to deal with *your* servants.

Please remind me of your lineage, I hate to challenge, but I must question your pedigree good Sire

Nephthys

#34 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:39 pm

BobMcBob wrote:
Also, I shall from hereonin be referred as Sir McBob, the honourable knight of Angonia. I shall do my best to protecteth the innocent from being slain and to slayeth those with malicious intentions. Emperor, I shalt protect thou with my life. If there art any disputes between members of this lovely town, cometh to me and I shalt settleth thy disputes.
Aaah now this is spoken like a true liege.

Welcome to the table my good knight, may our weak fear nothing and our strong behold your presence.

BobMcBob

#35 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:42 pm

Executeth the nobility? Whence did I portrayeth any intentions to executeth the nobility? Unless of course the nobility is composed of malicious, power-hungry devils, in which case I shalt be more than glad to choppeth off their heads.

I am indeed the son of Bob, but my ancestors were from Liechtenstein, not France.

Kakarroto

#36 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:38 pm
Kakarroto wrote:

You wish *me* to deal with *your* servants.

Please remind me of your lineage, I hate to challenge, but I must question your pedigree good Sire
If you must.

Ahh, from Liechtenstein, the lands of a noble family, many of which had served us and our peoples fair and well. We're happy to hear such happy news.

Jamiet99uk

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Hello.

I hard-claim [REDACTED].

Jamiet99uk

#38 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:51 pm

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 pm
I'm in terrible, horrendous pain. My work hath been deleted from forum.
What is emc talking about?

Nephthys

#39 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:50 pm
Hello.

I hard-claim [REDACTED].
This is a funny statement.

Jamie is a funny man.

I am laughing.

BobMcBob

#40 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:51 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 pm
I'm in terrible, horrendous pain. My work hath been deleted from forum.
What is emc talking about?
I hath not any idea. If he wanteth help with his problems, I adviseth him to state more clearly what his problem be.

Emperor, I am glad that we can understandeth each other. I do intend to continueth my service humbly. If there art anything your majesty needeth, I shalt be happy to oblige if thy asketh.