Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yuuki

Re: Mini Mafia 1008 - Triple Agent

#281 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:10 pm

The main problem will be if rdrivera is town like brainbomb says and he flips sides. It is now so obvious who is scum and who isn't that he will just be able to join sides with EP and xorxes and we'll draw.

e.m.c^42

#282 Post by e.m.c^42 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Oh dear, yavuz wasn't here and I got caught up in something. Sorry all.

Phase 5 has started, Ike has 24 hours to choose a confession target.

yavuzovic

#283 Post by yavuzovic » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Okay, I'm going to use reminder from now on. Again, please give +1s to e.m.c for saving GM team's reputation again.

RagingIke297

#284 Post by RagingIke297 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm doing it on public vote, get your votes in kids

EspressoPatronum

#285 Post by EspressoPatronum » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Watching damo and yuuki do the same thing to Ike's confession that they did to mine is painful.

@Ike, don't let their flood of messages make it look like everyone will scumread you for not following their play.

Imo, you should confess to someone not tied up in mine or yuuki's chain. My suggestion is bb for reasons listed earlier, but I'm open to talking through the options.

yuuki

#286 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:32 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:27 pm
Watching damo and yuuki do the same thing to Ike's confession that they did to mine is painful.

@Ike, don't let their flood of messages make it look like everyone will scumread you for not following their play.

Imo, you should confess to someone not tied up in mine or yuuki's chain. My suggestion is bb for reasons listed earlier, but I'm open to talking through the options.
Confession to bb is the most useless. We already know that one of bb and Ike is scum. That confession gives 0 information.

yuuki

#287 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:33 pm

##VOTE bozo

yuuki

#288 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:38 pm

quick summary:

xorxes and EP are on the same team (it is theoretically possible that EP would claim xorxes is town when he is actual town, but given their behavior and how xorxes refuses to acknowledge that EP could be scum buddying up to him, as well as his lame excuse for not confessing to the town's vote choice, I consider that possibility as non-existent)

at least two of bozo damo and yuuki are on the same team, possibly all three

Given that there are two clear opposing teams that would claim two scum spots regardless of who is saying the truth here, there is only one scum among rdrivera, Ike, and brainbomb.

Given brainbomb's anon tip,

one of brainbomb and ike is scum, as a town brainbomb wouldn't lie about rdrivera starting out as town, effectively clearing rd until his hidden agenda comes in play.

yuuki

#289 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:40 pm

From my point of view:

Town:
yuuki
damo
bozo
rd

Scum:
EP
xorxes

TBD:
brainbomb
Ike

yuuki

#290 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm

yuuki wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:38 pm
quick summary:

xorxes and EP are on the same team (it is theoretically possible that EP would claim xorxes is town when he is actual town, but given their behavior and how xorxes refuses to acknowledge that EP could be scum buddying up to him, as well as his lame excuse for not confessing to the town's vote choice, I consider that possibility as non-existent)

Given that there are two clear opposing teams that would claim two scum spots regardless of who is saying the truth here, there is only one scum among rdrivera, Ike, and brainbomb.

one of brainbomb and ike is scum, as a town brainbomb wouldn't lie about rdrivera starting out as town, effectively clearing rd until his hidden agenda comes in play.
only way one of Ike and bb is not scum is if the scum team is damo bozo and me

RagingIke297

#291 Post by RagingIke297 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:43 pm

yuuki wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm
yuuki wrote:
quick summary:

If onw of me and BB is scum, BB will always report my confession as scum

bozotheclown

#292 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:53 pm

My vote is for Ike to confess to me.

yuuki

#293 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:43 pm
yuuki wrote:
yuuki wrote:
quick summary:

which is why confessing to brainbomb is the worst possible idea.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#294 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:15 pm

My vote is for Ike confess to me.

RagingIke297

#295 Post by RagingIke297 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:20 pm

My vote is for Ike to confess to me.

EspressoPatronum

#296 Post by EspressoPatronum » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:33 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
yuuki wrote:
yuuki wrote:
quick summary:

You and the rest of the town know that two a 2-scum team is in yuuki/damo or EP/xorxes.

If you confess to bb and he says you're town, I think we can use xorxes' chart to remove you and bb from the other possibilities. Doing so will result in almost a 100% town win, as we can avoid the 50/50 shot in yuuki/damo or me/xorxes because we can find the third scum.

If you confess to bb and he says you're mafia, we now have two 50/50s. One between yuuki/damo and me/xorxes and another between you and bb. This clears bozo and means that whatever information he gives us with photos is credible. Having two 50/50s increases the chances that bozo gets useful information from the pictures and can help us validate one of the 50/50s.

The other bonus here is that we likely won't have to rely on rdr. He is a wild card until his hidden agenda, and he is this a factor of uncertainty that we should not rely on.

If he

EspressoPatronum

#297 Post by EspressoPatronum » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Oops, hit enter early.

If he is your confession target, rdr has good reason to withold the information until after his agenda. If he is either mafia OR town, he cannot be certain of his wincon until he receives the agenda. This means it's in his best interest to either lie or withold the information until after his operation.

Even after he receives the agenda, the rest of us cannot be certain if he will truthfully reveal the agenda.

bozotheclown

#298 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:40 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:33 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
yuuki wrote:

You and the rest of the town know that two a 2-scum team is in yuuki/damo or EP/xorxes.

If you confess to bb and he says you're town, I think we can use xorxes' chart to remove you and bb from the other possibilities. Doing so will result in almost a 100% town win, as we can avoid the 50/50 shot in yuuki/damo or me/xorxes because we can find the third scum.

If you confess to bb and he says you're mafia, we now have two 50/50s. One between yuuki/damo and me/xorxes and another between you and bb. This clears bozo and means that whatever information he gives us with photos is credible. Having two 50/50s increases the chances that bozo gets useful information from the pictures and can help us validate one of the 50/50s.

The other bonus here is that we likely won't have to rely on rdr. He is a wild card until his hidden agenda, and he is this a factor of uncertainty that we should not rely on.

If he
The part about brainbomb saying Ike is town is not accurate. It would not tell us anything about brainbomb and still leave open the possibility that they are scum together.

yuuki

#299 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:29 pm

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:33 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
yuuki wrote:

If he
EP is showing how scummy he is once again.

yuuki

#300 Post by yuuki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Interesting that he is accepting bozo as town