MAFIA 44: 'DREAMLAND' GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
LordQuas

Re: MAFIA 44: 'DREAMLAND' GAME THREAD

#3441 Post by LordQuas » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 am

yeah nothing interesting was happening all day I stand by that

the assassin shot was unexpected, but it doesn't change what I should be doing, which is killing the alien. You guys spent like 5 to 6 straight pages talking about mechanics and my eyes literally glazed over

LordQuas

#3442 Post by LordQuas » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:50 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:31 am
Ezio wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:29 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 am

Moments after a major town PR is shot dead, "nothing interesting is happening".

What the actual fuck?
A major town PR, coming from a role most of you assumed was already dead.
Absolutely. I don't know what mindset you have to be to say "oh, nothing's happening" right after that...
the mindset of someone who didn't really want to play this game in the first place let alone have it continue for three weeks or however long this has been going on je-suis

LordQuas

#3443 Post by LordQuas » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 am

activity and interest is NAI for me (I can link game after game to prove this if you really want)

but I'm honestly verrrrrry bored today

Jamiet99uk

#3444 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 am

LordQuas wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:50 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:31 am
Ezio wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:29 am

A major town PR, coming from a role most of you assumed was already dead.
Absolutely. I don't know what mindset you have to be to say "oh, nothing's happening" right after that...
the mindset of someone who didn't really want to play this game in the first place let alone have it continue for three weeks or however long this has been going on je-suis
Why did you sign up?

Get out of here with your shit attitude.

LordQuas

#3445 Post by LordQuas » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:54 am

anyhow, sleep time, night

Jamiet99uk

#3446 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:57 am

So I guess the correct sequence is:

Lynch Ike because he's infected.
Lynch whoever is revealed to be Alien after today.
Lynch Lord Queef.

bozotheclown

#3447 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:30 am

Since we will probably only have one mislynch going into D7, I am willing to make some assumptions. First, I will assume that the mafia did not try to use the RB to clear a scum with so many powerful town PRs and useful items. This eliminates Vecna and RagingIke. Second, I will assume that Jamie would not take out xorxes unnecessarily and reveal worcej just for town credit. Third, I will assume thamrick would not go out of his way to prevent a mislynch of the lazy cop. This leaves LordQuas, Nephthys, and Vaporwave as the likely scum. It occurred to me that Nephthys and Vaporwave both misused there items from a town perspective. I think a town would want to hold the Alien Manipulation Ray in case he was about to be mislynched in a close vote. Vaporwave wasted the item D1, something that was not helpful to town. Nephthys said he used the Triage Kit to protect Percy N4 despite the fact that Percy said he was going to protect himself. Nephthys could have protected rdrivera or me N4, or he could have held the item unit N5, where it turns out he could protect me so I could report another scan.

My guess is that Nephthys is the Secretary and Vaporwave is the Assassin. I still think it is necessary to lynch RagingIke today so that the alien does not control 4 votes D6 if we were to lynch incorrectly between Ezio and emc.

My recommended lynch order is:
1. RagingIke (to make sure the alien does not win)
2. alien
3. Nephthys
4. Vaporwave
5. LordQuas

Nephthys

#3448 Post by Nephthys » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:40 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:30 am
Since we will probably only have one mislynch going into D7, I am willing to make some assumptions. First, I will assume that the mafia did not try to use the RB to clear a scum with so many powerful town PRs and useful items. This eliminates Vecna and RagingIke. Second, I will assume that Jamie would not take out xorxes unnecessarily and reveal worcej just for town credit. Third, I will assume thamrick would not go out of his way to prevent a mislynch of the lazy cop. This leaves LordQuas, Nephthys, and Vaporwave as the likely scum. It occurred to me that Nephthys and Vaporwave both misused there items from a town perspective. I think a town would want to hold the Alien Manipulation Ray in case he was about to be mislynched in a close vote. Vaporwave wasted the item D1, something that was not helpful to town. Nephthys said he used the Triage Kit to protect Percy N4 despite the fact that Percy said he was going to protect himself. Nephthys could have protected rdrivera or me N4, or he could have held the item unit N5, where it turns out he could protect me so I could report another scan.

My guess is that Nephthys is the Secretary and Vaporwave is the Assassin. I still think it is necessary to lynch RagingIke today so that the alien does not control 4 votes D6 if we were to lynch incorrectly between Ezio and emc.

My recommended lynch order is:
1. RagingIke (to make sure the alien does not win)
2. alien
3. Nephthys
4. Vaporwave
5. LordQuas
I fully did not realise that Percy had said he was going to save himself.

Big rip to me

Vecna

#3449 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:34 am

Vaporwave wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:09 pm
I'm flabbergasted how Ezio made some of you doubt emc
Well he's probably gonna claim its some reaction test to catch scum or whatever, but I do not believe his new retraction even for a second.

New information came out revealing he couldnt have been saved N2, so now he just simply goes back on the claim? After people have been urging him to out the information before, with it having an impact on everything blablabla.

Vecna

#3450 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:34 am

Ezio wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Vaporwave wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:04 pm
I'm not okay with Ezio's push on emc, it feels opportunistic, moreover I know the alien is desperate to get rid of alien cop and what better way than to come up with some convoluted plan and then force votes at the end to eliminate emc

I'm opposing any wagon on emc, Ezio should choose an infected like Ike if he wants to experiment with wagons
Vapor can you explain what you think my plan is here? Do you think I'm asking for people to lynch EMC today?
You should

Vecna

#3451 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:36 am

Vaporwave wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:09 pm
I'm flabbergasted how Ezio made some of you doubt emc
Also, if scum did target EMC N2, and he is the alien, this is dodgy as fuck.

Vecna

#3452 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:41 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:01 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:03 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:13 am

Do you have a night 3 result to report?
Moscow can't be the alien :)
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm
Mhh caught up now

why are we listening to Ezio when we didn't listen to worcej lol

but I guess that's my fault for trolling around, apologies.

*sigh*
Might as well stop with it now, it's becoming actively detrimental;

No, I wasn't the actual N2 nk, thought I made it rather obvious I was trolling xd (especially with listing and hedging to that insane point lmao)

that's why I actually thought the yavu nk made sense as doc hunt, since I assumed that they stole the reverse dna kit

dunno why people still think I'm not the alien cop, again, guess I'll have to spell it out XD
Yes, I am alien cop.
Actually not sure who I scanned N4, since I scanned Ezio and got a negative, so it means he got switched with someone who was clear -- with who I don't know: Anyone want to claim being driven asides from Ezio?
D4 you said you had a clear report on MoscowFleet when he was driven, but today you knew your scan result was for whoever was driven with Ezio. Why did you think your N3 result was for MoscowFleet? Can you definitely confirm Ezio's claim that he was driven?
Wait, did EMC actually state this result before Rdrivera stated he was driven? Because if thats the case it actually puts a very solid nail in Ezio's coffin.

Vecna

#3453 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:42 am

ehm that was day4, nm

Vecna

#3454 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:01 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:03 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:13 am

Do you have a night 3 result to report?
Moscow can't be the alien :)
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm
Mhh caught up now

why are we listening to Ezio when we didn't listen to worcej lol

but I guess that's my fault for trolling around, apologies.

*sigh*
Might as well stop with it now, it's becoming actively detrimental;

No, I wasn't the actual N2 nk, thought I made it rather obvious I was trolling xd (especially with listing and hedging to that insane point lmao)

that's why I actually thought the yavu nk made sense as doc hunt, since I assumed that they stole the reverse dna kit

dunno why people still think I'm not the alien cop, again, guess I'll have to spell it out XD
Yes, I am alien cop.
Actually not sure who I scanned N4, since I scanned Ezio and got a negative, so it means he got switched with someone who was clear -- with who I don't know: Anyone want to claim being driven asides from Ezio?
D4 you said you had a clear report on MoscowFleet when he was driven, but today you knew your scan result was for whoever was driven with Ezio. Why did you think your N3 result was for MoscowFleet? Can you definitely confirm Ezio's claim that he was driven?
Who was it again that claimed to have been driven? Did Ezio do that? Was this statement before or after that?

Pretty important detail

Vecna

#3455 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:19 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Whatever dude, mafia wouldn't have know the first one was driven
They would if it was driven back to them.
Why would I have waited so long to claim? Wouldn't I claim right away for easy town points?
Well, maybe you needed to ask Xorxes for mechanical assistance? ;)

Vecna

#3456 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:52 am

Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:26 pm
... that moment when GMing... when you excitedly realize that your schedule is CLEAR for EoD (after a wild crazy busy LAST EoN and EoD,) and you can plan to HELP the real GM on THIS EoD... and then it sinks in that EoD is TOMORROW afternoon, not today. :-(
This appears to be a
B) grimace moment.
We have our answer boys, and our assassin.
This is sarcasm.
Australian sarcasm is hard to detect mate. Have some marmite

Vecna

#3457 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:56 am

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:23 am
Percy Williams got up from his nap, and checked to see if his tin foil hat needed repairs.

It did.

There were at least three places where some sort of strange mysterious shot could find a way through to his brainpan.

But repairs could wait until tomorrow.

So Ole Percy went outside...

And strangely... mysteriously... shockingly...

SOMEhow...

Percy Williams was assasinated.

Percy Williams has died. He was Shaman McShamanpants, the Medicine Man.
He will sing no more.
##Call GM: Could these types of shots have been set-up timewise before hand? Would you accept it if the Assassin pm'd you something like "kill Percy at time xx"?

If not, im gonna claim that im cleared of being assassin for the rest of the game due to timezones 8-)

Vecna

#3458 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:58 am

RagingIke297 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 am
Lol props to the assassin there, that's a long time to hold a shot. I feel like it was someone safe from getting lynched if they sat on it that long, or someone that just came back and was reading up *looks at Thamrick*
let the fingerpointing begin

Vecna

#3459 Post by Vecna » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 am

Ezio wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:06 am
So earlier today, I had a nice interaction with LQ where LQ said he understood my position and he thought it was too unlikely a story to be true, but he was not going to go against the town to push his position.

This interaction was BEFORE the two most critical pieces of information gained today

1: Bozo scanned me. If I survive I will be a townclear going into the endgame.

2: Darg was not the assassin. This makes my claim significantly more likely to be true.

AFTER this information was public and someone else started the endvotes, Lord Quas decides he was going to push his own agenda and continue the endvote train. That is scummy.

It's important to remember, Scum tried to NK EMC on night 2 (EMC's retraction is horseshit). Scum have known all along that EMC was actually the alien, but they're perfectly content to see a mislynch first, particularly now that mislynch will be on a townclear.
Can we just lynch EMC already?

Ezio is being so damn towny all of a sudden. I really dont get how people arent seeing it.

Jamiet99uk

#3460 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:03 am

Vecna wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 am
Ezio wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:06 am
So earlier today, I had a nice interaction with LQ where LQ said he understood my position and he thought it was too unlikely a story to be true, but he was not going to go against the town to push his position.

This interaction was BEFORE the two most critical pieces of information gained today

1: Bozo scanned me. If I survive I will be a townclear going into the endgame.

2: Darg was not the assassin. This makes my claim significantly more likely to be true.

AFTER this information was public and someone else started the endvotes, Lord Quas decides he was going to push his own agenda and continue the endvote train. That is scummy.

It's important to remember, Scum tried to NK EMC on night 2 (EMC's retraction is horseshit). Scum have known all along that EMC was actually the alien, but they're perfectly content to see a mislynch first, particularly now that mislynch will be on a townclear.
Can we just lynch EMC already?

Ezio is being so damn towny all of a sudden. I really dont get how people arent seeing it.
Your town read Ezio wants us to lynch Ike