Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

#2721 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Goes without saying but the tracker should track Fox tonight to ensure that he does actually visit Jamie.

LordQuas

#2722 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:15 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:13 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:08 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:59 pm

You "partnered" with Foxcastle and Nephthys to try to lynch damo today.
I was the one who stopped the damo lynch dude LMAO
By pushing no lynch when it looked like you would be lynched over damo.
it didn't really look like it to me, I felt pretty confident that damo was getting lynched over me every time there

and no lynch is SUPER anti scum jesus

LordQuas

#2723 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:22 pm

40 min till eod and not a single person is posting

worcej

#2724 Post by worcej » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:22 pm
I am literally confused as fuck right now.

Nephthys

#2725 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Well ok then, can you go into depth as to why you named the exact same scum team as I did like 10 hour after me yet ignored my post?

LordQuas

#2726 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Well ok then, can you go into depth as to why you named the exact same scum team as I did like 10 hour after me yet ignored my post?
where was the post? I know 10 hours ago I was a lot more certain about Durg being scum and I wasn't as sure about damo/foxc, I thought foxc was likely the real SK

which is my second line I suppose, in fact that might make more sense, especially now that I know that SK got a fake claim, if his claim was Doc then he just claims that ofc

SK: foxc
wolves: damo/demon/then bozo or durga is a good secondary lineup, though what I'm seeing is damo fits into all the scum slots

LordQuas

#2727 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 am
Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:10 am
So where are we sitting rn

Scum: Damo/RHK
Scum/TC: Fox
Town, Jamie, Worcej,Me, LQ

That leaves bozo and Durga...
I don't feel 100% on anyone being scum

and I can see you playing a good scum/SK game here neph, or worce playing a good SK game

that being said my PoE is bozo/durga/damo/RHK
FoxC being his own weird thing, and he can also be SK as I've stated a bunch of times
I found your post, and it turns out I did respond to it

Nephthys

#2728 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:22 am
Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:10 am
So where are we sitting rn

Scum: Damo/RHK
Scum/TC: Fox
Town, Jamie, Worcej,Me, LQ

That leaves bozo and Durga...
I don't feel 100% on anyone being scum

and I can see you playing a good scum/SK game here neph, or worce playing a good SK game

that being said my PoE is bozo/durga/damo/RHK
FoxC being his own weird thing, and he can also be SK as I've stated a bunch of times
I found your post, and it turns out I did respond to it
Ooh I didn't see it, gonna look now but can you quote it to save me time?

Nephthys

#2729 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 am
Town - Jamie, Bozo, Durga, Me, Worcej
SK - LQ
Scum - Fox, RHK, damo

Town,
Worcej, come on, he's been solidly engaged so far
Jamie - England
Durga - Seeing through the no-lynch
Bozo - quoted from pg 114

It is now 5-3-1, so if we lynch town D4, the SK kills town N4, and the scum successfully kills town N4, mafia wins. However, this means that the SK should be highly motivated to help town lynch scum, or if that fails, to kill a scum N4. I believe the SK has been trying to kill scum at night, but has yet to be successful. I think the SK has been helpful though by getting rid of lurkers (DrCJG, DoubtingThomas, ND/flash). The bottom line is we need the SK right now, so we should not be trying to identify the SK, we should only be worried about scum and non-scum.

This is not what a scum would put out at the time when no-lynch (a pro-scum/SK move)

SK - LQ

Suggested no lynch. Almost got it through (Love you Durga)

Scum
Damo - AMERICA - Has looked scummy and contributed very little
Fox - MAFIA GOON - Was on the block D1, claimed doc, made it this far. He is the most expendable hence why the claim

RHK - ROME - Solved the game for us, suggesting the whole scenario I outline above. This would undoubtedly clear him whether or not we lyched LQ/Damo OR Fox

This three layered plot is an exceptional mafia ploy but I have SEEEEEEEN the truth

Ok this sounds a hell of a lot worse without an American RHK but I'll still put it out
@Quas, this is the post I was referring to. You have categorically not responded to this from what I can see.

LordQuas

#2730 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm

ah because I quoted a post that had your read list there and responded to it, kinda hard to tell what post you mean when you just say it's a post lol

Nephthys

#2731 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm
ah because I quoted a post that had your read list there and responded to it, kinda hard to tell what post you mean when you just say it's a post lol
Yea, that didnt exactly mirror your reads though, there was some room for movement.

Once again, my question stands.

Nephthys

#2732 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Yea, that didnt exactly mirror your reads though, there was some room for movement.

Edit to make things clearer, the one you repsonded to was not a direct mirror of your provided scum-list. This one was yet you ignored it. Why?

If you can provide a decent reason for this the I will change my vote and vote with you.

Otherwise it proves that you are currently desperate either as a scum or a SK who's plan just backfired horribly.

LordQuas

#2733 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 pm
Nephthys wrote:
SK - LQ
Scum - Fox, RHK, damo

Town,
Jamie - England

It is now 5-3-1, so if we lynch town D4, the SK kills town N4, and the scum successfully kills town N4, mafia wins. However, this means that the SK should be highly motivated to help town lynch scum, or if that fails, to kill a scum N4. I believe the SK has been trying to kill scum at night, but has yet to be successful. I think the SK has been helpful though by getting rid of lurkers (DrCJG, DoubtingThomas, ND/flash). The bottom line is we need the SK right now, so we should not be trying to identify the SK, we should only be worried about scum and non-scum.

This is not what a scum would put out at the time when no-lynch (a pro-scum/SK move)

SK - LQ

Scum
Fox - MAFIA GOON - Was on the block D1, claimed doc, made it this far. He is the most expendable hence why the claim

RHK - ROME - Solved the game for us, suggesting the whole scenario I outline above. This would undoubtedly clear him whether or not we lyched LQ/Damo OR Fox

This three layered plot is an exceptional mafia ploy but I have SEEEEEEEN the truth

Ok this sounds a hell of a lot worse without an American RHK but I'll still put it out
@Quas, this is the post I was referring to. You have categorically not responded to this from what I can see.
I mean I think that you're being dumb in that you're basing durg's town read on "OH SHE SAW THROUGH THE NO LYNCH" when no that is a pro-town, anti-scum manuever? I know your reads are already at least partially false cause I ain't SK, but yeah I would probably agree

real talk tho you're being scummy af in this post as I just noticed you are saying No Lynch is a pro-town, anti-scum move and then givingn someone towncred for saying we shouldn't do it, and saying we don't want to identify SK, and then identifying SKs lol

LordQuas

#2734 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm
LordQuas wrote:

Edit to make things clearer, the one you repsonded to was not a direct mirror of your provided scum-list. This one was yet you ignored it. Why?

If you can provide a decent reason for this the I will change my vote and vote with you.

Otherwise it proves that you are currently desperate either as a scum or a SK who's plan just backfired horribly.
what is there to respond to? You didn't ask any questions, I've got nothing to say

why didn't you respond to any of my hundreds of posts, that's a leading question in that there's no real answer

I'm curious, how on earth is knowing why I didn't answer that question any part of a real read

LordQuas

#2735 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:39 pm

hmmm 3/4 bozo/neph/durg/damo
and foxc SK actually makes a lot of sense

Nephthys

#2736 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
SK - LQ
Scum - Fox, RHK, damo

Town,
Jamie - England

SK - LQ

Scum

I mean I think that you're being dumb in that you're basing durg's town read on "OH SHE SAW THROUGH THE NO LYNCH" when no that is a pro-town, anti-scum manuever? I know your reads are already at least partially false cause I ain't SK, but yeah I would probably agree

real talk tho you're being scummy af in this post as I just noticed you are saying No Lynch is a pro-town, anti-scum move and then givingn someone towncred for saying we shouldn't do it, and saying we don't want to identify SK, and then identifying SKs lol
I say no lynch is pro SK/scum and give Durga towncred for raising the move against it.

Nephthys

#2737 Post by Nephthys » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Also, @Quas, assuming I was scum, why would I bring up a post of mine that was fully ignored if it contains the slips you think you have found.

That would be beyond shocking play.

LordQuas

#2738 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Nephthys wrote:

I say no lynch is pro SK/scum and give Durga towncred for raising the move against it.
that makes sense, it's still wrong but it makes more sense in context of what you're saying here

Jamiet99uk

#2739 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 pm

I'm at a pub quiz, on my phone, barely able to check in sorry.

Is Lord Wuas's basic claim that he fake claimed SK as some kind of big stupid reaction test?

LordQuas

#2740 Post by LordQuas » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm
Also, @Quas, assuming I was scum, why would I bring up a post of mine that was fully ignored if it contains the slips you think you have found.

That would be beyond shocking play.
it ain't really a slip, just an oddity. Plus if it was a slip I would hope you weren't aware of it lol