Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
LordQuas

Re: Mafia 41 - Sid Meiers Civilizaton Mafia - Official Game Thread

#2281 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:56 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm
I'm sick and fucking tired of this motherfucker looking over his fucking glasses like a holier than thou god of mafia ringer that brain recruited from MU.

His entire argument doubles down on a caught SK Foxcastle being given a fakeclaim that DOES NOT FIT HIS SCAN as he claims doc on the gallows, then doubles down on a fake jail claim, against a role only two people can possibly be, to avoid the mafia killing Jamie and him being called out on it.
no I'm just looking down at you, I think you're either playing a memey scum game or you're 100% wrong and can't get out of your own brain

LordQuas

#2282 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:58 pm

also holy shit guys we're all idiots

##No Lynch it's mylo this gives us the best chance to hit a scum right? We let the SK and wolf NK bring us down to 3v3v1, I'm assuming JK can't target the same person twice right? so we get a guaranteed conf town WITH another scan tonight

this is 100% right every time, SK has a chance to hit the scum, if Foxc really is doc they have to probably kill him or risk their NK getting saved

like this is super super correct

LordQuas

#2283 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:59 pm

GUYS SERIOUSLY NO LYNCH IT GIVES US THE BEST ODDS OF HITTING A SCUM

LordQuas

#2284 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:00 pm

if you're convinced one of me/damo is the SK and the other is scum then this gives the SK a chance to kill me

if you are town or SK and you are not voting for a no lynch you are throwing right now, it's the optimal play

LordQuas

#2287 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 pm

demon was reading and left

jamie is reading

LordQuas

#2288 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm

if you think I'm wrong on this or made an error in judgement please point it out but I really don't see one

this is just correct

Jamiet99uk

#2289 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Durga wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:38 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 pm
I think
I might
Have caught
A scum.
Who is it? So I can vote the opposite
Please learn to read. Like literally look at my immediate 3 or 4 posts prior to that one.

To summarise, Foxcastle claimed that when I posted my reads list, WHICH HAPPENED AT THE END OF THE NIGHT PHASE, it almost made him miss out on casting his vote before the deadline hit. At night. NIGHT. Who votes at night?

LordQuas

#2290 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Durga wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 pm
I think
I might
Have caught
A scum.
Please learn to read. Like literally look at my immediate 3 or 4 posts prior to that one.

To summarise, Foxcastle claimed that when I posted my reads list, WHICH HAPPENED AT THE END OF THE NIGHT PHASE, it almost made him miss out on casting his vote before the deadline hit. At night. NIGHT. Who votes at night?
the man clearly misread the phase you were talking about :v

bozotheclown

#2291 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Why does everyone believe Foxcastle's jailed claim, making it damo vs. LordQuas? The simplest explanation is that the scum knew the universal backup was inactive because it was one of their scum roles, and Foxcastle claimed to be jailed. Why would the scum not kill Jamie? That would look too obvious, Jamie getting killed and Foxcastle saying he protected him but was jailed. The better question is why the scum would not kill Jamie if Foxcastle is town and they really have the jailor power. Also, we should not forget all of the reasons why Foxcastle was a scum suspect in the first place.

If Foxcastle is scum, as I suspect, then damo and LordQuas are likely non-scum, although that is not guaranteed. However, in the most likely scenario, damo and LordQuas are non-scum along with Jamie and myself (from my POV). Of the remaining four, my guess is Nephthys as the most likely non-scum. That leave a scum team of Foxcastle, DemonRHK, and Durga. That would mean DemonRHK is a scum Rome who challenged his teammate for town cred, Durga is a scum Nubia and RagingIke claimed his gun D1 for town cred, and Foxcastle is America.

##VOTE Foxcastle

LordQuas

#2292 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:15 pm

I feel like I'm getting paranoid, I'm keeping a sticky note of people reading, people reading and not responding, and people reading and leaving without posting

LordQuas

#2293 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm

peace in our time demon, I was being a bit of an ass, but I'm pissed at you because you've been tunneling me for several days straight, often without a reason relating to anything I've said or done this entire game. You have this idea that I have to be scum and you have been so sure of yourself, but I know you're dead wrong because of my alignment

bozotheclown

#2294 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:15 pm
I feel like I'm getting paranoid, I'm keeping a sticky note of people reading, people reading and not responding, and people reading and leaving without posting
I think everyone is trying to read too much into people looking at the thread and not posting. Everyone has to catch up on reading after they have been offline for a while, and I often look at the thread to catch up on reading when I do not necessarily have time to post or even finish reading. Also, there are ways to read the thread without showing up as "browsing this forum" if you want to hide it.

LordQuas

#2295 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

but even IF you think I'm scum right now, and there's absolutely NOTHING I can do to convince you otherwise

voting no lynch is always correct here, it lets damo (who you are sure is the SK) kill me and confirm you as town, since he's the SK and voting me

no matter your stance or reads, it's in your personal benefit to vote no lynch today

Jamiet99uk

#2296 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Durga wrote:

No. No such thing is clear. I did not post a reads list at EoD. Therefore there is no way that Foxcastle almost ran out of time to cast his EoD vote because he was trying to quickly respond to my reads list.

Go back and look. I commented how, at End of NIGHT, I posted a reads list with 60 seconds to go, and somehow Foxcastle was so alert that he saw it, read it, and posted a response to my read on him specifically. In the space of 60 seconds. And then, when I remarked about this, he was like "yeah and you even almost made me miss casting my vote".

Nothing I did at End of DAY interfered with Foxcastle being able to cast a vote.

Foxcastle remembers having to cast or change a vote at the very closing seconds of a phase, and he remembers that he almost missed the deadline to do so, because he was typing a quick reply to my reads list. This happened at End of Night.

Town doesn't vote at night.

Serial Killer doesn't vote at night.

Scum votes at night.

Scum.

LordQuas

#2297 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm
LordQuas wrote:
I think everyone is trying to read too much into people looking at the thread and not posting. Everyone has to catch up on reading after they have been offline for a while, and I often look at the thread to catch up on reading when I do not necessarily have time to post or even finish reading. Also, there are ways to read the thread without showing up as "browsing this forum" if you want to hide it.
cool so why did you respond to this and not my post about no lynching today

jebaited

Jamiet99uk

#2298 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:21 pm

##VOTE FOXCASTLE

I got one.

LordQuas

#2299 Post by LordQuas » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:19 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

No. No such thing is clear. I did not post a reads list at EoD. Therefore there is no way that Foxcastle almost ran out of time to cast his EoD vote because he was trying to quickly respond to my reads list.

Go back and look. I commented how, at End of NIGHT, I posted a reads list with 60 seconds to go, and somehow Foxcastle was so alert that he saw it, read it, and posted a response to my read on him specifically. In the space of 60 seconds. And then, when I remarked about this, he was like "yeah and you even almost made me miss casting my vote".

Nothing I did at End of DAY interfered with Foxcastle being able to cast a vote.

Foxcastle remembers having to cast or change a vote at the very closing seconds of a phase, and he remembers that he almost missed the deadline to do so, because he was typing a quick reply to my reads list. This happened at End of Night.

Town doesn't vote at night.

Serial Killer doesn't vote at night.

Scum votes at night.

Scum.
what? nobody votes at night dude lmfao

if you're talking about just like, submitting actions then yeah a doc and an sk does that as well?

Nephthys

#2300 Post by Nephthys » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm

LordQuas wrote:
I'm making breakfast, won't have time to think/post until I get to work