Diplomacy in reality with Webdiplomacy server

Players from the face-to-face Diplomacy community can post upcoming meet ups, tournaments, and house games here, and members from the webDiplomacy community can search for local face-to-face groups and events.
Krystof

Diplomacy in reality with Webdiplomacy server

#1 Post by Krystof » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Hallo,
we are going to play diplomacy with friends in reality. We don't want to write moves on paper and tediosly to process, so we will use this server to make the game faster. We are from the same location and I ask you to don't ban us. (We will probably play over this week a test game to learn it. - ML wtf and ML wtf-2 ) We are from Czech republik and the game we are going to play at this saturday (24.3).
Thanks and sorry for my english, hope you understood it 😂
Kryštof Míka

Mercy

Re: Diplomacy in reality with Webdiplomacy server

#2 Post by Mercy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

That shouldn't be a problem. I recommend making the game password protected though so that no one else accidentally joins your game.

Claesar

#3 Post by Claesar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Welcome to our site!

That's an excellent idea and we support games between friends; as long as they're password-protected (invite code) and all participants are aware of the real-life connections.
I would recommend trying to make a password game now, to test. You can always cancel it.

Have fun!

dancing queen

#4 Post by dancing queen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 am

Hey, if you have a lot of fun playing face to face, think about coming over to the States for the World Championships in October! I don't think we've ever had any Czech players attend before. We'd love to have you come and visit!