Returneing to The Game

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: Returneing to The Game

#21 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:04 am

Oh dearest Thucy, I've made it into the top 3% at webdiplomacy and any malicious rumours about thumping bribery & that and my lawyers in the Cayman Islands have destroyed all receipts and records cannot be confirmed or denied.

Thucydides

#22 Post by Thucydides » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:31 am

ah hell yeah i love the thought police bro

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#23 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Oh dear, you can't use such disrespectful terminology Thucy. They're the DalekBot Truthspeak Re~education Counselors

MajorMitchell

#24 Post by MajorMitchell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:50 pm

You will have to get used to using Truthspeak, CorrectChat & AcceptableExpression in the Bwave New Forum with more Decorum. Everyone has been granted inalienable rights to be offended or satirical