The lies about the new forum

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Foxcastle

The lies about the new forum

#1 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Please report any falsehoods, unsubstantiated rumors, misstatements, untruths, misrepresentations (deliberate), misrepresentations (unintentional), deceptions, fabrications, forgeries, libel (written), slander (spoken), balderdash (board game), calumnious exhortations, deceit, poppycock purveyed by propagandists, tommyrot touted by tergiversators, harmful or harmless canards, untoward innuendos smacking of fiction, subterfuge, mendacity, or suspicious statements about the new forum here.

Your reports will be fully investigated and action will be taken as appropriate.

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: The lies about the new forum

#2 Post by Maniac » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:52 am

I’d like to report an incident of poppycock. I didn’t have poppycock yesterday but after getting lucky on a night out last night I seem to be developing a poppycock this morning. Any help will be gratefully received. TIA

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:42 am

I heard a preposterous proposition possibly in a New Forum with more Decorum thread that a person I choose not to name might have offered substantial inducements to unidentified High Inquisitors to get bumped ahead of me on the list of applicant apprentice Almighty Mods.. would you know anything about this preposterous proposition M*A*N*I*A*C???

mhsmith0

#4 Post by mhsmith0 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:19 pm

I've been told that we're allowed to purchase points at the rate of 10,000 points per $1. Please confirm and provide the appropriate link for purchases if so.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#5 Post by MajorMitchell » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:20 am

Those points only work with a Beta~max format..if they're the ones sold by that the Crazy Discount Guy who sells oil paintings and false documents..
I heard that all the best lies about the New Forum with more Decorum are over at VDiplomacy.