McDonalds Menu Soundtrack

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

McDonalds Menu Soundtrack

#1 Post by WyattS14 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am

I had the stupid idea of making a short song for every single item on the McDonald’s menu, that would play after selecting whichever item at the kiosk :? things. But then I decided that I would actually undergo said Project.

What’s your favorite McDonald’s menu item? (Personally I hate everything on it except the bacon egg and cheese biscuit.) what comes to your mind when biting into said menu item? Why am I making this thread?

Vaporwave

Re: McDonalds Menu Soundtrack

#2 Post by Vaporwave » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:25 pm

currently having a love/hate relationship with McDuggus

I think they put something in their food, something that cannot satiate, I can eat even 2 cheeseburgers and later I could be hungry again. This is not normal

When I ate at Burger King in more developed parts of the world, I couldn't finish their bacon double cheeseburger whereas at McDindle, I can eat the entire menu and still get no satisfaction

My fave item is cheesy salami tortilla

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3 Post by WyattS14 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:43 pm

I didn’t like that

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4 Post by dargorygel » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Interesting project. I wonder how doable it is due to McD's varying menu I have not heard of vapor's item.) Many years ago BK had an advertisement that listed all the ingredients of the Whopper. I can still sing it. Maybe you could do that with your disgusting sounding favorite but include really everything... Preservatives and the like.

I love McDonald's, btw...

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#5 Post by tobieee911 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:49 pm

I really love the hamburgers

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#6 Post by tobieee911 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:25 pm
currently having a love/hate relationship with McDuggus

I think they put something in their food, something that cannot satiate, I can eat even 2 cheeseburgers and later I could be hungry again. This is not normal

When I ate at Burger King in more developed parts of the world, I couldn't finish their bacon double cheeseburger whereas at McDindle, I can eat the entire menu and still get no satisfaction

My fave item is cheesy salami tortilla
I work at the Mcdonalds, and we don't put something in our food to keep you being hungry.

Octavious

#7 Post by Octavious » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:15 pm

The McDonald's in Luxor, Egypt, has the ketchup served in little silver dishes and a waiter service. The McDonald's in Fez, Morocco, has some truly fantastic local cuisine and was the best place to get small denomination banknotes in the entire country. The McDonald's in New York was the biggest shithole I've ever been in, staffed by disinterested arseholes whose twin responsibilities were ignoring customers and trying to keep the rats out.

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#8 Post by WyattS14 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:49 pm

I think that’s a fair statement... I work at a Dairy Queen directly across from a McDonald’s, and anytime I go there I can only wonder how their employees start 2 dollars higher than ours. The service is god awful. 9/10 times you have to wait for someone to actually realize that you’re standing in the front waiting to be helped, they serve any breakfast biscuit/McGriddle with stone hard bread if it’s after noon, the burgers are sloppy messes with ketchup and mustard slathering the wrapping. Drive through is an ordeal as well, also the manager may or may not be a local drug dealer (he definitely is). Maybe I should visit another McDonald’s before I’m too critical

Jamiet99uk

#9 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:25 pm

@Wyatt: It seems that you don't like McDonald's or most of the items on their menu. What is it exactly that makes you want to compose music for the unappealing menu of a fast food restaurant you dislike?

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10 Post by WyattS14 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:52 am

It’s a rather strange story. I was spending the day with my father, who had informed me immediately after my drive up that morning that he hadn’t been to sleep yet. Our second stop that day was McDonald’s when he started singing this very strange “baseline” (it was very loud) I asked him what the hell he was doing, and he informed me that his song should be the anthem for the McRib. He told me that it would be played in a loop when you selected the item at the kiosk

grumbledook
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#11 Post by grumbledook » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:30 pm

WyattS14 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am
What’s your favorite McDonald’s menu item?
I’ll eat the McGriddle if I’ve had too much to drink the night before and I need concentrated grease, sugar, and salt.

WyattS14 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am
what comes to your mind when biting into said menu item?
Shame.