A Call to e.m.c

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
e.m.c^42

Re: A Call to e.m.c

#41 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:54 am
You see the best part is I immediately knew who bo was calling and burst out laughing.
I'll figure it out one day, lol

Temasek22

#42 Post by Temasek22 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:24 pm

How have I not noticed this thread yet? Masterpiece after masterpiece!

e.m.c^42

#43 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Oh, just realised, never responded properly to Vapor's inquiry in beginning, lol

much lower quality than tombomb glory, but from last mafia game is
xorxes wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 pm
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 pm
xorxes wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Me! Me!
Sure. You'll get a message at EOD, is there anything in particular you're interested in?
Yes, that bulge fanfic you were writing about me that Jamiet mentioned.
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:59 pm
Here you go :v

There's more to it, pm if you want lmao

===

Xorxes closes his eyes, hooded lids, and remembers.

Commodus is all of sixteen and eleven months in a position of near-absolute power, born and bred for a place to rule beyond the dreams of commoners - and it shows. He is still lithe with youth; coiled power in bared arms and legs of gold, sheer arrogance and power in unmarked skin. His opponents were never quite fast enough to mark deep, never quite tactical enough - never quite as suicidal enough, to do so.

That day, Xorxes is appointed as lictor. The magistrate he’s assigned to is soft, reddish hued in jowls, and prone to walking slowly.

By such chance, he is in the path of Commodus. Xorxes hurries over and off to the side, following his protectee, when a soft voice commands.

“Stop.” Footsteps, silent but felt, slip over. He is faced with a smooth, sharper, countenance than his own.

The young consul stands close, and rubs a thumb over a harsh line, contours of jaw and dark stubble. His fingers catch upon skin as they drag, pulling with the lightest of touches.

Xorxes smells the tang of copper and the sweet honeyed fruit that must’ve been consumed earlier that day. It sticks.

“I like this one,” Nephthys offers in an off-handed way. “He’s got the build and an intensity to those eyes - it’s like watching the gaze of a wild bear, who’ll just as likely tear you apart as is to move aside.”

Xorxes knows he does not react visibly; decades of training holds precedence automatically without thought.

Grinning, the shorter man continues, “But of course, much more intelligent. A mere beast would not have the control, even when trained, to not respond.” Nephthys peers closer upon his face, and his gaze drops down. “Not to mention, he’s built like a barbarian as well - large in all the right parts, I see.” A slightly derisive huff - or a note of humorous interest - escapes from his lips.

“Swap him out for the red haired one at the end.''

====
since most people won't check the mafia god thread, and they all deserve to suffer :d

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#44 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:54 pm

That’s great emc. Let’s write a book together. :)

I find when I write it is very casual, plot driven. Simple. Every time I try to add more description it comes off as cliche or forced.

That’s a small sample from you but I really like the flow it had. Naturally descriptive.