If you had 100% control over your sexual orientation, which would you be? [HIDDEN]

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Restitution

Re: If you had 100% control over your sexual orientation, which would you be?

#41 Post by Restitution » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:31 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:04 pm
Do you have a source for that (that many gay men don't have anal sex)? I hadn't heard that before.
I'm bi and I have lots of gay friends.

Like, go download grindr and see all the guys looking primarily or exclusively for oral, lol. This is common knowledge.

Fluminator

#42 Post by Fluminator » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:46 pm

If I'm being honest, oral sounds gross to me too (like swallowing bodily fluids sloshing around in my mouth? eww), but maybe I can't knock it until I try it.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#43 Post by flash2015 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 pm

I am not sure it is that common knowledge. Perhaps we should start a poll in a new thread? :razz:

Fluminator

#44 Post by Fluminator » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 pm

I think it's your turn to start a thread flash.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: If you had 100% control over your sexual orientation, which would you be? [HIDDEN]

#45 Post by flash2015 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:14 pm

OK, so the thread is now hidden. Probably was a bit too much...

damian

Re: If you had 100% control over your sexual orientation, which would you be? [HIDDEN]

#47 Post by damian » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 pm

You know you don’t have to swallow Flum

Carl Tuckerson

#48 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 am

Restitution wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm
flash2015 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:30 pm
I didn't think he was talking about oral sex...but you know that the popularity of oral sex is a (relatively) recent thing, don't you? They can see this in the rise in throat cancer:
The options available for sex between two men I find fundamentally repulsive
So, one of those options is oral sex... so he's saying that he finds oral sex fundamentally repulsive. Which is... yikes

Clearly he's *not* only talking about anal sex, because a lot of gay men don't do anal sex. He said he finds all of the options repulsive.
Quit looking for things to get offended about.

Octavious

#49 Post by Octavious » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 pm

For clarity I did have anal sex in mind, but as it happens I also find the idea of oral sex on another man repulsive.

What baffles me is the hostility that there is to this. My sexual orientation is what it is and causes me no problems. It has, to my knowledge, caused no problems to anyone else either. I do not judge others because of their sexual desires or orientation, and indeed have argued strongly that differing orientations should be respected and enjoy the same rights as those enjoyed by the mainstream. And yet supposedly liberally minded people on this site have questioned my mental state and resorted to hostile and abusive language purely because mine are what they are.

To those of you who have done this, I urge you to reconsider your stance and to move away from a position of crude bigotry towards one of tolerance and acceptance.

Carl Tuckerson

#50 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:20 pm

QemesyTrey wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:09 am
Hi, yeah, interesting conversation !

If you like active sexual life - I want to recommend you a new nice thing - the ATN BinoX 4T Smart Thermal Binoculars, https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-binoculars, it's just super!!! Night vision, thermal camera, zoom all great works! I recommend you guys! Use with your traditional glass scope, BIX tech will provide the same capabilities with the aid of our Laser Ballistics app. These thermal binoculars also have an internal battery that will give you 16 hours of run time between each charge. With this binocular, you can see all your partner places =D
What.

Octavious

#51 Post by Octavious » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:20 pm
What.
For long distance relationships, perhaps? :razz:

The ad bots are slowly improving, but they're a million miles away from being good.

StevenC.
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#52 Post by StevenC. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Restitution wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 pm
flash2015 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:30 pm
I didn't think he was talking about oral sex...but you know that the popularity of oral sex is a (relatively) recent thing, don't you? They can see this in the rise in throat cancer:
The options available for sex between two men I find fundamentally repulsive
So, one of those options is oral sex... so he's saying that he finds oral sex fundamentally repulsive. Which is... yikes

Not as uncommon as you think. I dated someone in high school and they would did not want me to go down on them, or vice versa. She just wasn't into it.

StevenC.
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#53 Post by StevenC. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:46 pm
If I'm being honest, oral sounds gross to me too (like swallowing bodily fluids sloshing around in my mouth? eww), but maybe I can't knock it until I try it.

Hot.

StevenC.
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#54 Post by StevenC. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Octavious wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 pm
For clarity I did have anal sex in mind, but as it happens I also find the idea of oral sex on another man repulsive.

What baffles me is the hostility that there is to this. My sexual orientation is what it is and causes me no problems. It has, to my knowledge, caused no problems to anyone else either. I do not judge others because of their sexual desires or orientation, and indeed have argued strongly that differing orientations should be respected and enjoy the same rights as those enjoyed by the mainstream. And yet supposedly liberally minded people on this site have questioned my mental state and resorted to hostile and abusive language purely because mine are what they are.

To those of you who have done this, I urge you to reconsider your stance and to move away from a position of crude bigotry towards one of tolerance and acceptance.

Best advice is to ignore the perpetually offended. They won't change.