Group Messages

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
New England Fire Squad
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Group Messages

#1 Post by New England Fire Squad » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:12 am

Mod team/development team here is fantastic and I have zero complaints. However, have you all ever thought about implementing group messaging?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

Re: Group Messages

#2 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:45 am

New England Fire Squad wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:12 am
Mod team/development team here is fantastic and I have zero complaints. However, have you all ever thought about implementing group messaging?
Thought of it? Yes.

Done any real work on it? No.

The messaging system is one of the things on our long to do list, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it. Thanks for posting this though. Posts like this help us to prioritize what we work on. Just look at the chaos thread. It *eventually* got implemented.

Percy Williams

Re: Group Messages

#3 Post by Percy Williams » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:54 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:45 am
New England Fire Squad wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:12 am
Thought of it? Yes.

Done any real work on it? No.

The messaging system is one of the things on our long to do list, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it. Thanks for posting this though. Posts like this help us to prioritize what we work on. Just look at the chaos thread. It *eventually* got implemented.
And what a lovely variant it is too. :-D