The Ghost Ratings are fully integrated into webDiplomacy! See more here!

Also see if you can beat a newly developed FvA bot: Details here.

Finished: 05 PM Thu 24 Sep 15 UTC
Tinman's Game
1 day /phase
Pot: 76 D - Spring, 1912, Finished
Classic, Anonymous players, Survivors-Win Scoring, Hidden draw votes
1 excused missed turn
Game drawn
08 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1904: a fine piece of butchery up north.
09 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1904: well I must be the spring chicken in the butchery then -_- bon appetit Europe...
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: Okay, how about we end this game in a three way? One turn more and we are done. If France supports Turkey into Sweden, or take it for himself, and I take Berlin. No more fighting. Sound good my friends?
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: fuck that, Italy killed me and didn't even talk to anyone! Kill Italy and then have a draw
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: sounds like a sweet plan
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: thanks, it sure will be sweet when Italy gets defeated.
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: note to all -- i was agreeing with italy of course, not the embittered austrian.
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: Haha.
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: c'mon Italy ready up -- scared or something? nothing to be afraid of.
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: You don't have to be embarrased France, we all knew you are agreeing with me. Italy is indeed afraid to press ready as they KNOW you will pound him into the ground
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: I'm surprised that your still watching this game Austria. Feeling left out or something? :)
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: Well, you got yours Austria!
16 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: my southern forces are misbehaving
17 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: YESSS!!! It's happening! Suck on that Italy! Lol, yeah of course I'mfeeling left out, I'm under yours truly, Italy's control. To be fair though, I'm only watching this game because I still get notifications from this game.
17 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: austria, i extend to you an offer of political asylum.
17 Sep 15 UTC Spring, 1908: I agree to it! I'm more of a francophile than an Italophile anyway lol. Vive le France!
19 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1909: drip drip drip
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: Ok - we've got a line with mos-liv-pru-war-ber-sil-boh-mun; do you agree, France? Understood the south is still unsettled.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: of course. i can't crack that.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: Alright; now all we need do is secure the south, haha.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: you should probably move that ionian fleet back to help out greece.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: also italy should consider moving a unit out of a SC so he can build. just some tips.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: Hmmm, so wise; things to consider - haha; truth be told, I think we can do it, but there's some guesswork still left.
21 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: yes, i'd give this an 85% chance of a 2 way draw, and 15% chance of a solo.
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: you mean 85% three way draw; will not, cannot be a 2-way lol
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: yeah, i'll support you into naples, please support me into berlin
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: Nope, sorry. Italy collapses and you win
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: How about a 2 way, you and me France? We could split the Turks pretty good!
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: But the Italians have pizza, the coliseum and hot Mediterranean babes. If you takeover Italy, you could get unlimited amounts of them!
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1910: thats what i;m shooting for
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1911: We've got it - do you see it France?
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1911: yes -- but you're going to fuck it up
22 Sep 15 UTC Autumn, 1911: you wish haha
22 Sep 15 UTC That's it, we got it; even with an army in TUS, if you got one there, it's over. Call the draw?
22 Sep 15 UTC Good fight though :)
23 Sep 15 UTC yes, that's it. didn't have an army to put in burgundy and back up munich when i captured it initially. that was the game. cheers, good game both of you.
23 Sep 15 UTC Good game
23 Sep 15 UTC i'm just sad i never found out who tinman is.
23 Sep 15 UTC Good game. Nice working with you Turkey. And Austria, buh huh, your beloved Italy remained intact :)
23 Sep 15 UTC How about a 2 way, you and me France? We could split the Turks pretty good!

Start Backward Open large map Forward End

France
ishirkmywork (1406 D)
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 25 D
16 supply-centers, 16 units
Italy
lauritshoegh (112 D)
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 25 D
10 supply-centers, 8 units
Turkey
MaelwysII (695 D)
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 25 D
8 supply-centers, 8 units
England
omkar (100 D)
Defeated. Bet: 10 D
Germany
kojabu (100 D)
Defeated. Bet: 10 D
Austria
Defeated. Bet: 10 D
Russia
taipan (100 D)
Defeated. Bet: 6 D
Civil Disorders
kojabu (100 D)Germany (Autumn, 1908) with 0 centres.
tinman (100 D)Russia (Autumn, 1902) with 5 centres.
Archive: Orders - Maps - Messages